sodapop curtis | the outsiders

" SODAPOP CURTIS, IS THAT YOU? "

Your cousin Steve exclaimed. The two of you had just walked into the Curtis residence, and the first thing you see is a beautiful teenager fresh out of the shower. He rushed over to the dreamy boy, dragging you behind him. You'd never seen someone quite as attractive as this guy, so you didn't deem it surprising if every girl in town was head-over-heels in love with him.

"This is my cousin, Y/N."

His lips curled up into a smile, and he extended one arm to shake your hand, the other holding tight onto the towel hanging off of his torso. You politely shook his hand, some water droplets getting onto your jeans. "Sorry bout all this," He addressed his not having clothes on. "Really can't expect anyone to knock anymore." Soda playfully punched Steve in the arm, then went to his room to retrieve some clothes.

"N-no, it's fine." You said. As he walked back out with a shirt and some jeans, you couldn't help but watch him make his way around the house. He was so utterly captivating.

"Stare any longer and Imma have to tell my Aunt that you're thinking about sex." You elbowed your cousins ribcage as he doubled over in laughter, then smiled innocently at Soda when he looked over to see what the ruckus was.

Well, Steve wasn't wrong.