Chapter 7: A Sleepover

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

"uh.. Yeah ok?" I reply hesitating and still blushing.
"Did you like it?" he asks. WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION WAS THAT??? I was just having an absolutely fine day with Zane, and now this??? Why is there so much boy drama in my life?? I didn't reply, I was to embarrassed. I just looked at my phone as he typed.
"Maybe I'll actually be able to kiss you soon if you like 😏." NO I DON'T LIKE!! I DON'T LIKE AT ALL!! I ve never kissed anyone, or dated anyone, and I'm just getting back to talking with people after being isolated for about, I don't know, 5 YEARS!!
"Uh you there?" he texts again.
"Oh uh yeah sorry I got to go, uh dinner and things you know 😁" I lied. I really didn't feel like talking anymore.
"Oh, well bye! Night beautiful 😏❤️." WHAT THE HECK??? DID HE JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL??!! Ok I'm seriously done with talking to boys for the rest of the day. I put my phone down beside me and turn it off. I then proceed to turn on Netflix and watch the newest episodes of Riverdale. Maybe it'll be different tomorrow.

*Zane's P.O.V ( I know it's taken forever ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ )*

*After he walked home

I couldn't help but smile, and... Blush? (Y/N)is actually really nice and sweet. Though I'm not looking for any relationships yet. Hope fully we can go out for lunch again another time. As I walk through the door Garroth and Laurance look at me weird. I stop and they kind of stare at me.
"Uh... Hey guys?" I say trying not to sound suspicious. They just keep eyeballing me. What's going on? I look around then down at my face. I didn't realize but I was blushing the whole time. OH NO!!
"Hey Zane, where have you been?" Laurance asks breaking the silence smirking.
"Uh... Out? What am I not allowed to go out places?" I say confused.
"No, it's just that your blushing like mad and your being, strangely nicer." Garroth adds also smirking. Crap.
"Uh i-Im just uhh.. Out of breath from running and I want to be nice?" I lie. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING.
"Uh huh." laurance adds smirking. I stop blushing and head up stares to my bedroom and shut the door behind me. I then hop on Netflix and put in the new season of my little horsies, but all I could think about was (Y/N). I start to blush again. Wierd.

*About a month later*

*(Y/N)is Perspective*

Zane and I had become really good friends actually! I wouldn't say I like him, I just think he's a good guy is all. Seriously that's all. Seriously. Don't get any other ideas. Every day once my shift was over, Zane would always come to the cafe and we would eat and chat. I really enjoy his company. He's so nice and kind and a great friend. He's really different to what everyone thought he'd be like. He's sweet. WAIT I'M BLUSHING AGAIN OH GOD!! It was about three in the afternoon and I wasn't doing much, I was just laying in the couch in a long (F/C) shoulder jumper and shorts watching Netflix.
*Photo Above*
It was finally becoming spring! *Knock, Knock*. A knock could be heard coming from the front door.
"Come in." I yell. In walks Aphmau. She is wearing a purple cat hoodie and leggings. Her black hair is having loosely over her shoulders, swaying in the wind.
"Hey Aph!"
"Hi (Y/N)!" she smiles. She walks in and closes the door behind her.
"A few people on my street, (that's literally the name of the street), are coming over to my place for a, kind of, sleepover I guess." She beams. Ugh sleepovers. They can either make, or brake your reputation as a human. (I literally say that sentance irl all the time, but reffering to camping and i guess sleepovers?). But I actually kinda like sleepovers. And there's nothing else to do so.
"Uh, Sure." I say smiling. Her face widens. Oh no what's she thinking.
"hehe, Yay thanks! See you at about five bye!" she yells as she runs out the door.
"Yeah bye." back to being lonely again. Then my phone viberates. It's laurance again. What were we talking about last? Oh no. The thing.
"Hey (Y/N). We haven't texted in ages! How are you?" hmm, he seems pretty normal too me. I reply with a smile.
"Pretty Good thanks! U? 🙂" I text back.
"Pretty good thanks! Works been busy at the cafe. Oh and I heard you work at the new cafe next door. Uh the 'Meidew Cafe' I think?"
"Yeah."
"Oh are you coming to Aph's Sleepover thingy later today?"
"Yeah I am! I love sleepovers 😆!!" I answer
"Can't wait to see you there. Apparently were playing everyone's favorite, Truth or dare 😏." I look up at the clock. It's 4:30. I'm gonna have to go soon. Wait. TRUTH OR DARE?! Ohh nooooo!!! So much nope! Wait a minute, seriously (Y/N)! It's a sleepover! Of course we're playing truth or dare!! Ugh.
"Oh really, yay." ok now I'm kinda nervous.
"I better get going. See you there!" he texts. Oh yay, just great. I get up off the couch and start to become productive. I run upstairs to my bedroom and pack a few things in an overnight bag. I then proceed to head out the door and leave for Aph's. Oh yay here we come.

*Time Skip to you arriving at Aph's.*

I was at Aphmau's front door when I grasped the handle and decided to let myself in. It was kinda warm and I could see everyone in there. They were mostly talking and sitting on the ground on there sleeping bags in the living room. I knew everyone there. Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Aph, Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, Aaron and... Zane??
"Hey (Y/N)." Aaron said being the first person to notice me.
"Hi Aaron! Thanks that you and Aph invited me!" I beam.
"No problem, now look there's a free space here uh, next to Zane." he says I smile and then he walks away and talk to Aph. I set up my sleeping bag next to Zane and then he notices me. He looks at me surprised and then smiles. I smile back too and we start small talk.
"So, uh Zane. I didn't know you were gonna be here?" I smile.
"Hehe well I honestly didn't really want to go but Garroth and Laurance, quote on quote, dragged me here. I didn't know you were gonna be here." he says also smiling.
"Uh yeah. I actually like sleepovers. Though I didn't have them much as a kid."
"How come?" he asks. I look at him and smile. I playfully punch his shoulder.
"Now that my friend, is a story for another time." I smile. He smiles back and we both kinda laugh.

*Aph's Point of view.*

(Y/N) was a really nice person and seemed to be adjusting just fine to MyStreet. But there was something different about Zane. He's strangely nicer lately, not as cranky and introvert as usual. Now that I think about it, (Y/N) and Zane have been talking more. Well more  than the first time they met. I slowly turned my head away from Aaron becoming oblivious to whatever he was saying and looked over at Zane and (Y/N) who were sitting on their beds next to eachother chatting. WAIT A MINUTE?!! IS ZANE BLUSHING!!!??? I...I've never seen him do that? Well not for a girl atleast. A second later, Travis came waltzing out of the kitchen grabbing everyone's attention.
"Uh Hum! (or whatever a coughing noise is cause idk)." he started to clear his throat.
"Ladies and gentlemen! And, hehe... Katelyn." he winked. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She then came over and playfully punched him in the arm.
"Ow.. Hehe. Anyways, I hope your all already having a good time here at Aph's. But, things are going to get even better! Everyone scoot your boots and sit down on the floor, cause we're playing truth or dare!!" he beamed.

*(Y/N)'s Perspective*
Ohhhh noooooo, here we go.

THAT'S THE END!!! It's a little long but that's about it!! I'm sooooooo sorry i havnt posted in ages and weeks!!! I just got caught up and busy over the school holidays!!! I will be posting more often then!! Anyways, go check out willne_fan's stories!! There super good and you should consider reading them!! (pls mention me em!!) anyways imma get started on the next chapter and i wont take so long i promise!! Ok bye
-PonyPie9