Chapter 2 Garden of Eden

Eden a small planet, with a lushious forest and ocean that contained millions of species from across the universe. But only one human lived there. Not to kill nor to harm this land but to observe its beauty. This is the next stop on our journey.

*Emerald's POV*

Morning had arrived and yet again i fell out of the fantasy world and into a reality. I rarely spoke as no one could hear my voice. My eyes took in a view I had seen for 14 years. I am Emerald observer of beauty. A title I made up since I was about 8 and 3/5. I have purple hair that reaches just below my shoulders and purple eyes.

I start off my routine for the day which includes my bath in the river, fetch some fruits and berries, napping for a couple of hours, eating, napping again then meeting my animal friends before sleeping for the next day. I look up at the blue sky and see many birds or what looks like birds flying the sky. Their feathers ruffle up in the wind. Slowly looking down, I see my apperance of a plain white dress coming up to my knees and my silver necklace. I have no idea how it got there. Even how I got here. But I always knew somehow.

As i stood up, the ground shook beneath me. I held onto the oak tree beside me. The ground started to split and I ran. Colour was draining from my home. I tripped over something. That something was a body a dead one. It was a poor animal. Lifeless.

I could't take it I wrapped up into a ball. Rocking back and forth, I was praying someone would save me from this nightmare. Water that was not from my eyes fell on me. Harsh lights and sounds struck the sky. What is happening? Will I survive?  These thoughts ran through my mind.

"Run my child, Find your way out of this storm"

A voice whispered into my ear. When I turned around, no man or beast was in sight. I deceied to follow these actions and I ran.

I found shelter in a small cave covered with brightlyblit flowers and mosses. It was very small. I got onto my hands and knees and crawled in. I felt like I had crawled for hours when a light pierced my eyes. I discovered a cavern with a turquoise lake. The walls had every colour in the rainbow dancing upon them. This sight calmed me and slowly drew me into a fantasy yet again....

*Third POV*

The heart necklace around her neck started glow. This did not disturb the girl in any way. She had no clue that this glow and turn of events would change her life completely.

*Hello again I hope you enjoy my new chapter of Three lives, One voice. Chapter Three: Modern London.

We are back in our world to see the last of our three heores.

Thanks again for adding my story to your libary. I will update soon*