Chapter 3 Modern London

London present time, present place. A city full of life among other things. We already know this city and this planet. Unless were you are living in the stars.

*Ruby's POV*

*beep beep bee-*

I placed my hand on the clock.Another early rise for me at 6am. Well I do have school to get to. My name is Ruby and I am offically 14 from yesterday. I have long blue hair (i dyed it) and brown eyes. I am average looking and I don't have a boyfriend. I had just finished my morning routine.

Well time to get going to school. Luckily, I get to wear my own clothes. I have a dress-jacket (dont ask me that is) with a brown leather belt which comes up to my mid thigh, brown boots and a dark blue headband on.

I start walking ehen my bus drives straight past me. Darn it. I thought and started running when i just made it. Thank God! When thoughts were interupted by a hand on my shoulder and nearly screaming but the other one was put onto my mouth.

"Calm down Ru-Ru" I knew only one person who called me that, MY STUPID BESTIE DANNY!! He had let go of my mouth and shoulder and turned me around. Before I could kill him, he dangled a silver heart necklace that I recognised. It was my necklace. How did he have it?

"You dropped it running for the bus."

He said like he had just read my mind.

"Thanks alot" I thanked and he smiled that smile that made me blush like crazy.

Our stop arrived and we were at our school Richards Lake Secondary School. We met our other friends and headed for Tutor Room.

                         *Time Skip*

My first lessons were Gym. The best lesson in the world. Note my sacasm. Whilst getting change, some idiots thought peeking was funny and got detention. Suckers!!

Our teacher told us that today we would do dodgeball. We weren't on teams it was everyone against everyone. Half way through only 7 out of 30 was left and I was put as target. Lucky me,  I had dodged so many when I was blown in the head with not a softball a basketball. Where did that come from?

I staggered around, seeing shocked and scared faces, until I hit the floor. The space around me started to blurr and voices were muffled. I was slipping into unconciousness when a bright light was the only thing I could see but....

*Third POV*

Ruby was the only one to see the light out of her classmates and little did she know that her life would change forever.

*Hi again and this is chapter 3 and these were introduction chapters.

Chapter 4: Meeting in the White Light. Our heorines are meeting at once to see how they are all conected.

I don't know if the school is real.Thanks again for adding my first book. I will update soon.*