Chapter 6 The crisis on Eden.

From were we left off on Eden, the current situation is grim. Almost all plant and animal life had disappeared. We are there just yet though as this crisis is oblivious to the resident from the world.

*Dannys POV*

It was just Sapphire, I think thats her name, giving a long speech about herself. I don't think she realises how loud her voice is ((like me)), I think my ears have gone deaf. Well I zoned out ages ago so I justed looked around are small group. Ruby looked bored out her mind and my crush just looked fantastic as ever. When I glanced over to her younger sister, I felt butterflies in my stomach. For a girl who had lived off a planet with no tech. She was very beautiful, I could stare at her all day. Unlike her sister, Emerald was extremly interested.

*Rubys POV*

I might have a small crush on Danny, he has a 'secret' crush on me and he is my friend so I dont know why he is so passionate about the earth girl. She may be my sister but I saw him first.

" As second eldest, I think Ruby should go next." Sapphires authoritive ((dont know how to spell)) voice interupted my thoughts.

"Well whats there to say, you all know my name, where I come from so what is there else to tell. Plus, I dont trust you guys with my personal info just yet. Except Danny of course." I said and looked over towards Danny with a smile on my lips. He smiled back, I glanced over to her she was looking towards the floor with a glum look. Good now realise he is mine, not yours.

*Emeralds POV*

It already seems we are in disagreements. In my dreams we all got along with eachother. But it seems that it was just a childish fantasy.

"Well Emerald would you like to speak?" My eldest sister asked. I nodded a 'yes' and stood up from my position on the floor.

"As you all know my name, I wont introduce myself. I came from a world were I was all alone only animals to comfort me. When I found out the truth to my existance, I was elated to have sisters I could look up to and not to be lonely anymore. For that I wish we get along. Sister Sapphire, sister Ruby and Danny." I had finished my speech and hoped they take on board what I said. I glanced at everyone and they all smiled back. However, I feel sister Ruby is not all convinced yet. I hope we came be friends.

*Third POV*

The group of sisters and Danny were silent. Nobody knew what to say or do. All at once the necklaces say to glow their individuals colours and three scrolls landed in each lap. All but one had unbreakable seals. This was Emeralds.

"Open it, lets see what might happen next." Sapphire ordered her younger sibling. Emerald took a deep breathe and opened the fragile scroll. It was a message.

"It is a message from mother. I shall read it. My children your time has come to defeat the evil. To furfill your prophercy. The prophercy that you will destroy the universes mist evil being. Right now Eden is in danger. The fantastic ecosystem of this world is shrivelling up. You need to head there to heal the dying planet. You must use your skills and only Emerald can complete the process. Good luck my children. P.S Danny you can help but no flirting."

Emerald blushed when she said the last sentance. She was slighty angry at her mother for saying that. But nothing said that she couldn't flirt with him. Ruby also had the same thought but her plan involed crushing the earth girl.

Sapphire could sense the tension between the two sisters. 'Fighting isn't for a community' she thought. She had a feeling that Danny was in the middle of all of this.'Dense fool. Choose one or the other.'

"We should get going then. I want to save my home. I would appreciate your help." Emerald spoke softly not wanting to disturb the others.

"Of course princess we would be glad. Your knights in shining armour are here to help." Danny replied hoping to make her laugh. He did abd was amazed at the small girls          breath-taking laugh. You know who couldn't help to ruin the moment. When a portal appered she spoke,

"Yes lets go off then shall we." Ruby walked forward and linked her arm with Danny but he took one last glance before walking into the gateway to Eden.

"Yes lets hurry to save your world." Sapphire took Emeralds hand and started to make her way to the portal.

"Yes sister dearest." The purple haired girl whispered so only she could hear.

* Thanks for reading. I am going to try out a love triangle between,Ruby, Danny and Emerald. I will have "Demerald" moments for those of you who like them. Ship name was given to me by a great friend of mine. Chapter 7: Can a sacrafice be avoided. The girls get to Eden and they franticly search for solution while Danny discovers that a life may have to be scarficed to bring back laughter on the planet.

I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for adding my story. Comeents and ideas welcome.*