Chapter 9 Winning the war

Hope you enjoy the latest chappie. I will be entering the wattys 2014 so your support is welcome. 

Narrator's POV

While the saviours of Eden slept, bright lights shined from each necklace and engulfed them sending them to the mysterious realm again. 

Emerald's POV

As I woke, I noticed we weren't on Eden anymore, hopefully my home is safe. I looked around and saw our three scrolls floating in the air. I tried to get up but was stopped by a muscular arm, one that belonged to Danny. Shouldn't his arm be around Ruby, they are together? I was jealous of the pair but happy to know that he still cared for me. I pried his arm off of me and quietly walked over to it. I grabbed mine that was showered in green light and glitter. I opened it and a message was written in neat silver handwriting, it read, Congratulations my daughter in your quest to save Eden from destruction. The Dark Lord is ow injured but will mow go somewhere else. Good luck in your next mission. Love your mother. I knew I had done well but was equally worried. Where would he strike next? I wondered to myself until I heard groaning from the crowd behind me.

"Hello friends, I think we have to take part in another mission." I went over to help them up. 

"Good morning Emerald, I hope you are fully reasted after your mission." Asked Sapphire as she fixed herself. I nodded a 'yes' and went over to the sleeping couple. 

"Wakey wakey now." I rocked Danny but all he did was roll over.

"Five more minutes mom." I blushed from embarrassment. I pushed him more, trying to get his attention. Instead he grabbed my arm pulled me into a hug. I squealed from the sudden action, plus we were way too close, which seemed to wake him up. 

"Sorry Emerald didn't see you there." He laughed nervously and let me go. "Glad to see your awake and well to." I said a quick thanks and left to calm down. Luckily ruby had awoken and not seen us. Who knows what she wouldv'e done. 

"Everyone look, my scroll has unlocked." Sapphire called us over and showed us a text that was probably our next task.

"Yeah and mine is still locked. Wonder if I should perform some spell to open it." Ruby started to wave her hands around it. We laughed at her foolishness.

"It's good to see you all awake and well. Food is being prepared and after you will be able to wash up." A voice, I recognized as my mother, scared and shocked us and we turned around to see her beaming. Probably happy we were all getting along. 

                                                                        ***Time Skip***

After we had breakfast and washed up, we gathered around and Sapphire opened her scroll. Starting to read, I listened to every word. 

Now that Eden can't be a source of his power, he will now target Darklym and use their anger and war to build his power. You must quickly use a method to stop the war and set things straight. Be quick my daughters and remember only Sapphire can bring peace to this land.

Sapphire's POV

This was going to be a hard task, Frations are a strong nation and my people are almost wiped out already. Hopefully we can restore the peace.

"Sounds easy. Lets-"

"It's not as easy as you think. Frations are extremely strong with powerful weapons and my people are very proud, they will not surrender easily." I stood up in front of Ruby who had made the foolish comment. She obviously had a lot to learn about my home and are war.