Chapter Four

The boys wanted to a would you rather video. Since you didn't trust what they were going to ask, you sat this one out from behind the camera.
"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby!"
"And today, we are playing would you rather. If you don't know what it is.."
"You've been living under a rock!" Jake interrupted.
"Yeah, but the rules are pretty simple. You get a question, and you say which you would rather do. Y/N, you get to choose who goes first." They all look at you, giving you puppy dog eyes so you don't choose them.
"Colby." You laugh as he puts his face in his hands.
"Ok, would you rather kiss Devyn or Y/N?" Sam says. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this is real life would you rather, meaning you have to do what you choose."
"Really dude?!" Colby hesitates before saying, "Y/N.."
You are glad you are behind the camera because you begin to blush. Jake gets up and walks out of the room.
"Jake, where are you going?!" Sam yells. No response.
"Dude, if I would have chose Devyn Corey would have literally killed me.
Corey laughs, "Yes, I would have!"
"Okay Y/N, come over here and kiss Colby." Aaron grins.
You walk over to the couch, and sit right next to Colby. Colby nervously laughs, and kisses you. You can feel your cheeks getting hot as you guys pull apart, and you immediately walk behind the camera again.
The game continues, but Jake never came back.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna go look for Jake." You stand up, and head towards Jake's room. As you approach the door, you can hear crying.
"Jake?" You whisper while knocking on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Y/N."
Jake slowly opens the door, letting you inside. His eyes are red from crying.
"Oh my... Jake, what happened?"
"You don't really care." He said as he turned away.
"Yes, I do," you say as you grab his shoulder, to turn him around.
"You're too interested in Colby to pay attention to me..."
"Colby and I are just friends, Jake."
"Then what was that down stairs?!" He raised his voice, standing up and pointing downstairs.
"It was a dare! We are just friends! That's it!" You bring your voice to the same level.
"Whatever."
"How can I prove it to you?"
"Kiss me."
You and Jake stare into each other's eyes, his eyes daring you to kiss him. You grab his wrist, pull him towards you, and kiss him for a second.
"There, happy?"
"I...uh.."
"Cat got your tongue." You laugh. You turn and start walking out of his room but then Jake calls after you.
"Y/N! Does this mean, we're, like, a thing?"
"Maybeeeeeee." You draw out as you leave his room.