Chapter Six

You and Sam talked for most of the flight, and Colby slept.
Man that boy sleeps too much. Geeze.
After a few hours, you guys arrive in Wyoming. You all get off the plane, get the rental car, and go to your hotel. You got one room with two beds. You would get your own bed, and Sam and Colby would share a bed. You guys get settled in, Sam and Colby already making a mess of the room.
"Geeze guys, can you keep anything clean?"
"Uhhhh." They both say simultaneously.
"Anyway, let's get exploring!" You say, grabbing your XPLR shirt, mask, and backpack. "Let me get ready real quick." You say, walking to the bathroom. After you are changed and get out, you all head out to go to the first location. Since you are only 20, you cannot drive the rental car, so Sam and Colby fight over who has to drive. After an intense game of Rock Paper Scissors, Sam is proven the loser and has to drive. Which is a good thing, since Colby has no clue what the buildings look like or where they are. As usual, you are forced to sit in the back, but you always sit in the middle and lean forward so you can talk with them.
"So, Y/N, the house was talking before you came." Sam says.
"Anddddd?" You drag on, anxious to hear what he has to say.
"We all decided it would be a magnificent idea if you moved into the house with all of us! We have a spare bedroom you can take, and you can move in as soon as we get back to LA!"
"You're kidding! You cannot be serious!" You freak out, excited.
I can't believe I finally get to live in the house! I'm so excited!
"Yeah, you can have the spare bedroom, we don't even use it as an office anyway." Colby adds.
"Yay!"
"Your destination is on the left."
We arrived to the first building. Sam pulls out the camera, sets it on the dash, and starts the video.
"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!"
"Today, we are in Wyoming. We have found many places here, so it will be a little series."
"Colby has no idea what any of the places are, by the way guys." You add in, glancing at Colby.
"Yeah, they wouldn't tell me where we are going. Ya pieces of garbage." He says under his breath.
"Anyway, let's get started."
You all get out of the car, and head to the building. There is an opening in the front of the building we could get through.
"Wow, that was easy." Sam says, looking at it.
You sneak into the building, pulling out your flashlights and masks as you enter. You guys wander around the building, not seeing anything cool in particular. You split off from the group, walking into a dark room. The building wasn't that dark, but that room in particular was. As you enter the room, the temperature drops. You look around until you hear movement behind you. You quickly turn around, and before you can say anything, everything goes dark.