Chapter One

You walk into their giant mansion.
I wonder why I don't live here. I do everything with them, can I just live here with them?
You have a key, so you let yourself in, and walk up the stairs. As you approach Sam's room, you get the idea to scare Colby, since he didn't know you were coming. It's like 10 in the morning, he's probably still asleep. Perfect. You open his door slowly, careful to not make a sound. Once it's open enough, you slip into his room and close it.
"Wow, he looks like an angel laying there. Oh well."
You proceed to wake him up anyway. He was only laying on half his bed, so you got on the other half and jumped around saying, "Wake up Colbyyyyyy!!"
Sam hears you waking Colby up, and comes in to help. He sprays him with cold water, and you continue jumping on the bed. Colby finally groans, showing he is waking up.
"Why?! Just why guys?!" Colby mumbles, hitting Sam with a pillow.
"Dude, it's 10 o'clock, you should be awake!" Sam says, throwing the pillow back at him.
"Yeah, we need to find places to explore!" You say.
"Yeah, but why this earlyyyyy?"
"Colby, it's 10 o'clock, it's not that early!" Sam says, running his hands through his hair.
"We're gonna go start looking, and if you don't like the ones we find, too bad since you won't help." You state, grabbing Sam's wrist, and walking out of his room. You and Sam sit on his bed, looking at his laptop.