Chapter 1- The Introductions

(Y/N)'s POV

"Great Mustang is going to be happy." I said to Hughes. "I know. Sorry (Y/N)." Hughes said. I rolled my eyes and headed to see Colonel. 'Just what I need' I thought. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard Mugtang said.

I walked inside as I saw Riza and Roy. "What is it now (Y/N)." Roy said sitting back in his chair. I lean against the wall with one lag up against the wall. "Look I hate to say it but Hughes asked me to tell you this." I said. "What." Roy said. "Looks like those to boys your looking after got into trouble once again. I don't know their names but they got into big trouble." I said handing a paper to Roy. "Those idiots!" Roy yelled slamming his hand on his desk.

I was about to walk out when the door hit my face. "What the hell!" I yelled as I rubbed my forehead. "Sorry (Y/N)." Hughes said. A tick mark appeared on my forehead. "Hughes!" I said. "Roy help me." Hughes said looking at Roy. "Sorry buddy." Roy said/laugh. "GET BACK HERE HUGHES!" I yelled chasing Hughes.

-------------

It was time for me to go home. I opened my door to my house and stepped in. I closed the door behide me and headed up stairs. I took of my uniform. I took a shower and headed off to bed.

~Dream Land~

"Please don't kill me."

"I'm so sorry."

"Sister you can do it!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, my sister is going to be the best state alchemist ever!"

"Stay with me."

"Promise me sister that you'll be the best state alchemist ever."

"I promise."

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"He died a good man. He saved my life for his."

"I'm pregnant with his child!"

"I'm so sorry. If I was strong enough I could have saved him."

"Your just a kid!"

~End~

I popped up sweating like crazy. I looked at the clock it was 5 in the morning. I put on my uniform and headed to work. I sat in my chair of my office.

After awhile I saw some people walking by. "Why are you here so early?" Riza asked. "Head start off of work." I said. "Ok. Oh Roy wants you to meet some people." She said. I nodded. I opened the door to see a blonde boy a little taller than me, and a suit of armor. "Good morning (Y/N)." Roy said. "Right back at you." I said. "I want you to meet Edward the Fullmetal alchemist, and his younger brother Alphonse." He said. I walked up and shooked the armors hand. "Oh I-I'm not Fullmetal." He said looking at his brother. "I know. I'm not that dumb." I said. I then looked at Edward. "Who are you?" He asked. "(Y/N)." I said. "Roy why did she get into the state alchemist. She doesn't look tough." Edward said.

"She out ranks you!" Riza said. "Riza." I said. "Sorry but you shouldn't hide it." She said. "What do you mean." He said. "Look here pipsqueak. You heard nothing." I said. "PIPSQUEAK!" Edward yelled. I then saw his fist come towards me. I dodged it I grabbed his arm. I pinned him down. "Look try that again and next time you won't get so lucky." I said. Hughes then brust through the door. "(Y/N) someone is waiting on the phone for you." I let go of Edward and walked out the door.

Edward's POV

"Who is she?" I asked. "Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). She holds the title of the youngest state alchemist." Mugtang said. "She was once Colonel but hand it to Mugtang." Hawkeye said. "What!" I said in shock. "We don't know what her power is nor her past. She keeps to herself." Hughes said.

Then (Y/N) walked in. She looked pissed. "What's wrong (Y/N)." Hughes said/laugh. "You baster! Why the hell did you set up a date for me!" She yelled holding Hughes by his shirt. "You need a boyfriend." Hughes said smiling. "Listen here Hughes. I don't need a boyfriend they always get in my way!" She yelled. "Sorry." Hughes said. "Next time you do this you won't have a mouth to smile." She said letting Hughes go. "Noted." He said leaving.