Chapter 7 - I Like You

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my office with my head down. My eyes widen. 'come to me my big sister' Alex's voice said. I grabbed my head, "Stop it!" I yelled. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Riza asked. I started to laugh uncontrollable. "Via P-Please take over before I loose it!" I yelled. 'whatever you say (Y/N).' Via said.

Via's POV

I took control of (Y/N)'s body. This is to much for her. His power is getting to her fast. "I think you should tell Roy about this." Riza said. I nodded and followed her. I walked in to see Roy, Edward, and Al. "Via it's nice to see you." Roy said. "Likewise." I said. "What can I do for you?" Roy asked. "(Y/N) can't handle this anymore. Alex's power is getting to her fast. She is loosing her mind." I said. "How so?" Edward asked. "She would start to hear his voice. Then she would laugh uncontrollable. Then I will take control. We need to find-" "long time Via. Where is my beautiful girlfriend at." That voice. No I can't be him. I thought we lost him.

I turned around to see our old friend. His name was Noah. "WE ARE NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU SICK FREAK!" I yelled. Everyone was shocked but Noah. He just had a wicked smile on his face. "Me a sick freak. Why would you say that love?" He said. I clenched my fist so hard that my knuckles started to turn white. He knows what he did. He started to walk toward me. Every time he took a step closer to me, I took a step back. I was now in between the wall and Noah. He put his mouth to my ear. "Alex is going to kill you. He's already on his way love." Noah whispered in my ear. My eyes widen.

Noah then kissed my cheek and left. I fell to my knees. "Via! Are you ok?" Edward said running to me. Something warm was flowing down my face. I was crying. But I never cry. Edward then wiped away my tears. "What did he say?" Roy asked. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. "He said Alex is going to kill me." I said. "I have to leave." I got up and walked out of the Colonel office. I then felt a hand on my wrist. "You're not leaving!" Edward yelled.

"Yes I am." I said. He then push me against the wall. "You're not leaving me again." Edward said. I then smiled my hair and eyes turned back to normal. My time is up. Let's see how (Y/N) can handle this.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let go Edward I have to go." I said trying to get free from Edward's grip. "You're not leaving again!" He said. He looked up at me with tears rolling down his face. I placed my hands on his face looking into his beautiful eyes. " I like you Edward. I have since the day I met you." I said leaning to kissed his lips. His lips were so soft. I then felt his hand on my back pulling me closer.

Edward broked the kiss and looked at me. "I like you too (Y/N). But you're not leaving me." He said. I smiled from ear to ear. I nodded and kissed him again.

A/N: The song of this chapter is Love Me Like You Do. I have a question for you guys. Do you guys love to wear dresses? I don't. Anyways love you guys. Tata.