Chapter 8 - Who is Via Really

(Y/N)'s POV

I was at Edward and Al's house since I don't have a house anymore. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My eyes began to close and I had fallen into a deep sleep.

~Dream Land~

Running. That's all I was doing. But why? Why was I running? "GET BACK HERE VIA! THIS IS YOUR MESS!" A man's voice yelled. Via? I looked down at my hands to see blood on them. Then I started to crave blood. "Sorry babe but no can do!" Via yelled back. Then Via was standing in front of a man. My eyes widen. It was-

~End~

"AHHH!" I yelled as I jumped up. Edward and Al came rushing in. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Al asked. My nails turned white. "You saw, didn't you?" Via said. "Y-Yes." I said. "Y-You-" I couldn't even speak. I was too scared. Blood was all I could see. "Via who are you?" I asked. "I'm another version of you. But different." Via said. "Unlike you, I'm well...dead." Via said.

"I'm you from another world. This world is were vampires, werewolfs, witchs were alive. And I....was a vampire." Via said. 'that's why I saw blood' I thought. "Anyways where are you going to stay?" Via asked. "I don't know." I said looking at the ground. "You are going to stay here." Edward said. "But-" "No buts. You're staying here and that's final." Edward said. I nodded.

I took a shower to calm me down. I came out to get changed but all my clothes were dirty. I walked to Edward's room and knocked. "Come in." He said. I walked in, "Hey can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. Edward turn around and blush. "Yeah." He said. He walked to his dresser and gave me some clothes. "Thank you!" I said and walked out the room.

Edward's POV

(Y/N) walked in with just a towel covering her. My face turned red as I grabbed some clothes for her. I was really tempted to kiss her, and pull her body to mine. But I didn't. She walked out and back to her room. I went downstairs to make breakfast. After I made breakfast Al come down. After All was (Y/N).

'damn, she looks good in my clothes' I thought. (Y/N) sat down and ate her food.

"I have to get going. Roy wants me to do something." She said. "Ok just make sure you come back alive." I said. She started to giggle. "Yeah, yeah." She said leaving. I watched her leave. "You like her, don't you?" Al said. My face got red. "Maybe." I said walking to my room. 'do I like her?'