Chapter 13 - The 5 Knights

Via's POV

"Are you ok?" Roy asks. I just stood there looking out the window. Then other arrow came to me. I caught it in my other hand. "Via who's trying to kill you?" Al asks. I then turned to them. "They know that Lisa's awoken." I said. "Who?" Edward asked. "The 5 Knights." I said. "Who?" Al said. "The 5 Knights are the most deadly people in the world." I explained. "Why are they coming after you?" Roy asked. "When we were about 8 or 9. The 5 Knights kidnapped us. They were going to do things to (Y/N). But before they could Lisa and I stopped them. They are after us because of kinda killed 3 of them." I said. My eyes started to flicker from white to brown back to white.

"My time is up." I said. I turned to Edward and looked at him. "Protect her." I said before (y/n) took over.

(Y/n)'s POV

When I opened my eyes I was standing in front of Edward. A light blush appeared on my face. "Welcome back." He said hugging me. "I missed you guys." I said hugging him back. "Alright you two. You have work to do." Roy said. A bright red blush appeared on my face. I then opened the door and headed to my office. When I sat down on my chair I saw two brothers in front of me.

"What do you two want?" I asked. "We won't you to come with us!" Al said. "Where?" I asked. "To our home town!" Edward said. "Why can't you guys go by yourselves. You guys are big boys." I said looking at paperwork on my desk. "Because you still have to protect us!" Edward said. "No I don't." I said writing my signature on one of the paperwork. "Uh.... because" Al said. "Because what?" I asked still looking at some paperwork. "Because you love us!" Edward said with a smile. "I do love you guys." I said. "Yay!-" Al started. "But I'm kinda busy. I have all this paperwork to do." I said. "You don't HAVE to." Edward said. "Yes I do." I said looking up at them.

"Now go please." I said. "We can't." Edward said. "And why not?" I asked. "Because Via told us to keep an eye on you." Al said. I sighed. "Fine you guys can stay. But don't bother me." I said. "Sir, yes Sir!" They both said.  I rolled my eyes. I have a lot of paperwork to do.

                  ~Author's Note~
I know it's short but I am kinda busy today. I wouldn't have posted this if I had just started it. But there was a lot of stuff written. I'm sorry if this is short but I have 3 dogs to take care of. I have to take care of my grandma's dogs. The female just gave birth to two babies yesterday. One boy and one girl. The baby girl's name is Olivia. The baby boy's name is Jaxon. I named them. Tell me what you think. Anyways Tata.