Chapter 4 - (Y/N)'s Past

(Y/N)'s POV •9 years old•

It was dark. I can't see anything. I sat in the corner with my head in my arms. All I could hear ware footsteps coming towards my room. Fear filled my body. The door open to see light and a shadow. "Are you going to be a good little girl?" They asked. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. I got up and walked out. I sat down in a chair. "We want you to kill this girl. Her name is Sarah." He said. "B-But." I started. "Kill her or I'll kill your brother." He said.

----------

"P-Please don't kill me." She cried. My eyes filled with water. "I'm so sorry." I said. Ice covered her body. I then hit it and she shattered in pieces. I saw fear in her eyes before she was covered in ice. She was 17 years old. What did she do that she had to die.

1 year later

"Come on (Y/N)." Alex said. "Ok ok!" I said. It was snowing that night. But little did I know that the white snow will turn red. I was casing Alex around the outside of our house. Then everything went wrong. People invited and shot Alex in the chest. I ran over to him.

"Stay with me." I said

"(Y/N) promise me to be the best state alchemist." Alex said.

"I will." I said.

"Alex.....Alex......ALEX!" I cried.

2 years later

"Stay BACK!" I yelled. "Who are you." Roy asked. "You guys get out of here!" I yelled. "I'll ask you again who are you." Roy said. I stood my ground. Somebody from behide me grabbed me. He quickly let go. "What's wrong?" Roy asked. "Sh-She's freezing cold." He said.

"What did you do?" Roy asked. "I have ice running through my veins." I said. "You use alchemy?" Roy asked. I nodded. My hair covered my eyes as a wicked smile appear on my face. Ice shards flew off me.

--------- A Year Later

"You're name will be the Ice Queen." Roy said. I was only 13 when I became a state alchemist. But I was no ordinary 13 year girl. I have ice in my veins and I'm a cold hearted person who only cares about herself. Or so I'm told. I was a big perra (perra means bitch in Spanish). But I had been through a lot of shit. Now that I think back I was a bitch. How did Roy put up with me. Sucks to be him.

A/N: Some of these chapters will be short. Like I said I'm with my family. I also wanted to get this chapter out. But I do have a picture I want to share with you guys. I'm with my cousin at the moment. Her name is Roz/Rozlynn or Inner_Fan_Girl. Roz and I love anime. We both love Fairy Tail and I asked her to draw Team Natsu. Which is Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, and Carla. She is also willing to draw Death The Kid from Soul Eater. She's is the best cousin ever. She finished one out of eight drawings. She finished Erza.

She is now working on Gray

She is now working on Gray. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and this picture. It took Roz 2 hours to finish.