Chapter 18 - I Missed You

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Everytime I close my eyes I see the same thing. I'm standing in a room soaking wet. Blood is everywhere yet there's no body's. Then I see him. I see uncle Mike standing there, smiling while he held Alex by the neck. And I try everytime to save him. But everytime I try to save him the same thing happened. Uncle Mike always snaps Alex's neck, kill him with a smile. I know it's a dream but...seeing Alex like that hurts me. And in the end I also wake up crying.

I just wish one day, this nightmare will go away and never return. I wish one day Alex and I can be reunited and be happy again. I wish one day I can finally kiss Edward without being scared that he might die because of me. I wish everything can go back to normal. But life never listens to me. Instead of killing me fast, life is just killing me very slowly. And it hurts every time I move. But I can't do anything to stop what may happen to me.

I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm doing the wrong thing by staying here. But something is making me stay and I don't know why. There was a knock on my office door, snapping me out of my thoughts. The door opened revealing Roy. He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked looking at my paperwork. Roy sighed closing the door. "(Y/n), are you ok?" He asked with worry in his voice. "Of course." I said while writing on one of the paperwork.

"(Y/n)!" My eyes widen and looked at Roy. I've never heard Roy yelled. "Stop lying! Look at you!" He yelled pointing at me. "You look awful! You haven't been eating much and barely getting any sleep! What is wrong with you?" My eyes started to water. I'm not a person who cries often. But I've been keeping these tears locked away for years. Before I knew it, Roy was hugging me. He's been there for me since we met. He's always been protecting me for so long.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said sitting on my desk. "I'm scared, Roy." I tell him the truth. "Scared of what?" He asked. "I'm scared of everything Roy. Alex is coming after me and I don't know why." I said as more tears fall down my (s/c) face. "You know I'll protect you. Shoot, even Edward and Al will. You don't have to be scared (y/n). We'll protect you." He said to me.

For most of my life I was a happy little girl who didn't care about anything. But ever since my brother and I were kidnapped by our uncle, I changed. Then I met Roy and Riza. They would always be there for me. I slowly returned to the happy little girl I once was. But I kept my heart locked. It was broken beyond repair. But then Edward came and knocked me off my feet. In my entire life, I've never been so scared to love someone.

But what Roy said was true. My comrades will protect me. And I'll do the same. So why am I still crying? Is it because I've locked away these tears for so long and can't stop? Who knows.

"Roy, promise me you'll never leave me alone."

"I promise (y/n)."

"Thank you Roy. Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for being a great friend."

"No, (y/n). Thank you."

..............................
(=^-ω-^=)

Finally, chapter 18 is out!!! Sorry it took so long. I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am. Thanking for reading my story, and thank you for supporting me. I love you guys so much. Until next time.