Chapter 2- The Guns Man

(Y/N)'s POV

"WHAT!" I yelled. "I want you to go with Edward and Alphonse on their trip." Mugtang said. "But why?" I asked. "That's an order." He said. "Fine." I said about to walk out. "Oh and (Y/N)." I looked at Mugtang. "Keep both of them safe." He said. I nodded and left.

I was at the train station with Edward and Alphonse. "Come on." Edward said getting on the train. I sat across from the two brothers. I looked outside the window. Edward was fast asleep. "(Y/N). You should get some rest." Alphonse said. "I'm not tired." I said.

The train stopped at our destination. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To find a man that goes by the name Guns Man." Edward said.

------------

After awhile we went down an ally way. "Hello Fullmetal alchemist." A voice said. "Guns Man." Edward said. "Why are you killing women's." Alphonse said. "Because Women's have such flawless skin. Like your friend over there." He said looking at me. "Stop talking!" Edward said. "I can't have fun with a pipsqueak like her. Don't worry." He said.

A tick mark appeared on my forehead head. "PIPSQUEAK!" I yelled. I was about to beat him up when Alphonse hold me back. "Well it was nice talking to you. To bad you have to die." He said. His arm turned into guns. He started to shoot. I quickly pushed Edward to the ground with me. He stopped shooting. Edward got up. 'That idiot' I thought. The guns man started shooting once more. There was no time for me to pull Edward down before a bullet hit him. I jumped up and took the bullet.

Blood started to spread on my clothes. "Now you made me pissed" I said. I quickly dashed towards him. I then kicked him in his gut. He the pointed the gun at Alphonse. I quickly took his bullet. "(Y/N) you know I can't die." Alphonse said. "Who are you?" The man said to me. "Look here. You made me pissed. You first try to shoot Edward. You then shoot Alphonse. My order was to protect theses boys. So you can keep shooting but I won't let one of your bullets hit nether of them." I said.

He started to shoot again. Only a few of them hit me. I quickly kicked him in his face. He fell to the ground unconscious. I fell to my knees as blood dripped down my skin to the ground. "(Y/N)!" Edward said. I looked at him with my blurry vision. Then everything went black.

Mustang's POV

*Knock knock* "Come in." I said. Alphonse opened the door. "Help her." Edward said. He was holding (Y/N) in his arm. Blood was all over him. We quickly took her to the hospital.

Edward's POV

"Tell me what happened." Mugtang said.  "We found Guns Man....But when he was shooting it at me or Al. She blocked the bullets with her body." I said.

Then doctor come out with a sad face. "She's going to make it. But there's something you need to see." He said. We entered (Y/N)'s room. 'She looks peaceful' I thought. But when I got closer to her I saw what the doctor meant. So many scars where over her arm and legs. "What happened to her?" Hawkeye asked. "I don't know." The doctor said. Poor (Y/N).