Chapter 10 - Lisa, Via, and (Y/N) Forever Together

~Flash back~ (you are 8 years old)

"Mommy why do my eyes turn white and black?" Young (Y/N) ask. "Well...your white eyes are for a spirit. The black eyes are for a god." (Y/N)'s "mom" said. "What's you white spirit's name?" Her "mom" ask. "Oh her name is Via. She's super nice. So is Lisa." (Y/N) said. "Who's Lisa baby?" Her "mom" ask. "Oh she's the god one I think." (Y/n) said. "Lisa huh.."

"Mommy where's Alex?" (Y/n) asks. "Stop calling me that. I'm not your mom. She's dead." "Mom" said. "Then who are you?" You ask. "My name is Sarah" she said. "And your brother is in the basement." She said. "Oh. Ok Sarah!" You said.

19 days later. After Alex's death

"W-What are you doing?" You ask. "We just want to have fun." A man's voice said. "Please stop!" You said. "Stop!" Your eyes turned soild black. "Move you hand away from her now." Lisa said. "Who the hell are you?" They ask. "I'm one of (Y/N)'s guardian angels." Lisa said. "Those are true?" He said. "We only protect the (L/N) family. And I advise you to take a step back or else." Lisa said. Half of you hair turned white and your right eye white too.

"Do what she said or I'll freeze you to death." Via said. "Ah. You two are only protecting her because she has an amazing power that we want." He said. "Don't test us. We will kill people as long as they try to hurt her." Lisa said. "Why do you protected her?" He ask. "And why do you want her power?" Via ask. "I can't say." He said. "Nether can we." Via said. "Now we are leaving." Lisa said standing up. "Like hell you are." He said. "Oh. And what are you going to do?" Lisa ask. The guy took out a gun and point it out at (Y/N)/Lisa/Via's head.

Via touched it with one finger and it turned into ice. *Crys* "you made (Y/N) cry." Lisa said. "We will be taking our leave." Lisa said.

(Y/N) is now in control.

"Lisa. Via. I'm scared. They killed my Mommy and Daddy and Alex." You cried. Your left hand nails turn black and your right hand nails turn white. "We won't let anyone hurt you (Y/N)." Lisa said. "We promise." Via said. "You guys are my only family left. Never ever leave me. Please." You cry. "We won't." Lisa and Via said. "Now than, we have a promise to fulfill." You said standing up.

~End~

I love you guys so much. I am visiting my grandpa right now. But I will try to keep posting chapter every one or two days. Love you guys so much. Tata