Chapter 11 - Don't Shoot

Lisa's POV

I have to find him. I have to kill him. He hurt her so badly. And Via and I couldn't stop it. So I have to kill him. "Lisa please take this pain away." (Y/n) crys inside my/her/Via's head. "It's ok (Y/N) Lisa is taking care of it. You need to calm down hermosa." Via said. (Hermosa means beautiful in Spanish). I just keep seeing what happened her. Over and over again.

~Flash Back~ you are 9 years old.

"A-Alex you're alive!" You said happy to see your brother. He then smacks you. "You're not my sister. You never was." He said. "But I am. Alex I'm you sister!" You said. "(Y/n) is this you brother?" You best friend Jeremy ask. "Yes!" You smile at him. "Who are you?" He ask. "Oh my name is Jeremy. I'm (Y/N)'s best friend and soon to be boyfriend." Jeremy said. "Yeah right." You said. You both laugh. Alex's pull out a gun and grabs Jeremy. "Alex what are you doing?" You ask. "I'm going to shoot him." He said. "No please." You cry. And he did what he said he would. "NO!" You yelled crying. He then points the gun at your legs. He puts two bullets in both legs. "AHHHH!! HELP LISA. VIA." You cried.

~End~

Jeremy was her best friend. And we couldn't stop him from dieing. And it's all my fault.

~Time Skip~

It's been hours and I haven't found Alex. I was walking the streets when I was surrounded by state alchemist. They pointed their guns at me. "Give (Y/N) back or we'll shoot." Roy said. "DON'T SHOOT!" I yelled. "If you shoot me you shoot her. Look I'm not giving (Y/N) back. She's safer where she is." I said. "And where is she?" Roy ask. "She's in Via's and I's world. Right now she needs to be in there until I kill Alex." I said.

"Why would we let you kill her brother." Riza ask. "Don't call him our brother. And to answer your question-" I started. My right half of my hair turn white. So did my right eye. "He is trying to kill (Y/N). We are trying to protect her." Via said. "Why do you need to protect her?" Roy ask. "Because we are her guardian angels. Also because she has a power that everyone wants. You may see she uses ice. That's not all. She can use all the elements and summon any weapons she wants. People are trying to get to her but we won't let them hurt her." I said.

"Why are you a killer?" Riza ask. "I'm a killer because everyone I killed ether wants (Y/N)'s power or wants to kill her." I answered. "I will explain everything when we get into your office." I said.