Chapter 9 - Unexpected Guest

(Y/N)'s POV

I knocked on Roy's door. "Come in." Roy said. I opened the door and my heart stopped. My eyes widen and I started to turn pale. "Hello sister." Alex said. Fog started to come out of my hands. "Ah, Via is coming out to protect you sister." Alex said. My hair and eyes turned white.

Via's POV

"Alex stay back." I said. He just laughed and came closer. My eyes turned back to (e/c). But I was still in control. (Y/N) can only watch. "Ah (Y/N) how have you been?" Alex said. "(Y/N) you need to stay in there. If you come out, you'll be in danger." I said. She didn't say anything. My eyes then turned white again. 

---------------

It was silent for the past 20 minutes. Alex then walked past me. "See you around big sis." He said while leaving. My eyes had tears in them. My legs were weak. I was shaking in fear. The room started to be covered in ice. I need to calm down. As I was calming down I felt a sharp pain in my head. "AHHH!!" I yelled grabbing my head. "(Y/N) STOP!" I yelled. "AHHH!" I yelled in pain. "What's happening!?" Roy asked.

"(Y/N) YOU NEED TO STAY IN THERE! AHHH!!" I yelled. "Via what's happening?" Riza asked. "(Y/N) IS TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL AND GO AFTER ALEX!" I yelled in pain. Crap! 

(Y/N)'s POV

Where am I? It's dark. Everything hurts. Where's Via? Where's Edward and Al?

Roy's POV

(Y/N)'s eyes weren't (e/c). They where soild black. "Hahaha." She laughed. She walked over to me. She grabb my face and looked me in the eyes. "Stay out of my way. Or you're going to die." She said. She then walked out of the room. I then thought about what Via said. "His power is getting to her fast. She's more mean then me." Then I looked back at the first year of her being a state alchemist.

~flashback~

"Dude stop flirting with me!" (Y/N) yelled. I walked over to her. "Come on." A guy said. Her eyes turned soild black. "Come on and give me a chance (Y/N)." The guy said. "My name isn't (Y/N). My name is Lisa." She said.

~End~

"Lisa." I said. "Roy what are you talking about?" Riza asked. "That isn't (Y/N). Her name is Lisa and she's a killer." I explained. "What are we going to tell Edward?" Riza asked. "I'll leave that to you." I said walking out.

Edward's POV

"So this Lisa person took control over (Y/N)'s body and then ran off." I said. "Yes." Riza said. I got up and walked to the door. "But before she left she said to stay out of her way or we'll die." Riza said. "Then I'll die." I said walking out.

I will find you. I will bring you back. And I'll make you mine. I promise you (Y/N). You will be mine.

This will be on hold until I find out what to write next. Thanks for understanding.