*CHAPTER ONE: THE PAST, THE BEGINNING*

They say: "The past is always the beginning"

Before I start my story, I will briefly introduce myself. I, Jazmin Hale will take you along with my journey. I'm 13 years old and I have just started discovering life. There's so much to tell you and here I begin.

Most of the past or "the beginning" started in this beautiful state called: New York. What can I say about New York? New York is known as the state of truth. The state of truth, unlike lies that the most New Yorkers hate. But how did it exactly start? It all started in New York. My mom, Lydia Hale started to take a break from home and started to work.  My mom loves her hometown, Taber. My mom is a Canadian, she was born and raised in Canada. My dad is from New York. He insisted my mom to come all the way to New York to follow her passion and find a better workplace, where she can make her dreams come true. My dad is a very rich man, Jason Hale. He is a business man and he earns every year about 1 million dollars. My dad always wanted me to follow his dreams, apparently I'm his 'favorite child' and from the bottom of my heart, I know that's not true. His dreams, he wants that I become a role model for him and be like him but I would never want to. When I objected my dad that I don't want to follow his dreams because I want to do something that I live for, something that I admire the most, something that I have the passion for. I clearly told him that I'm not going to listen whatever he says, it's high time and now I can take my own decisions. He asked  my older sister Olivia Hale. My sister is a very independent woman, she doesn't listen to anybody because she knows how things are supposed to be done. She's a stubborn child actually.

My sister and I never liked our parents or actually they never liked us. And we have made up our minds that they never will. We think they don't care about how we feel and what we want. Their actions have given us answers already. By the time, we decided to go somewhere else and start our own life again far far away. I want to decide what I want to be , what I need , who I want to be with. But our parents never supported us , they always told us that they are "protecting'' us. Maybe a little too overprotective. But of course we didn't like it. After a while we left our house to go somewhere in the United States. I still have to go College. I haven't finished my last 3 years yet. And my sister she needs to finish her last 3 years of university. Before we left our house we called my College and my sister's University to get a admission there.  As soon as we got out of the plane from New York we get a call that our admissions has been done. In some days we are trying to get settled and trying to figure out the country and the people. Days passed by and it's my first day of my College. I was shocked. I saw someone who I know. What is she doing here? Did she forgive me? Does she remember me? So many questions started to pop up in my head.