*CHAPTER FIVE : UNEXPECTED NEWS*

"Surprises are the worst shocks of life"

As soon as it was morning, Olivia decided to do some research about my parents, Melinda and the state itself: North Carolina. The state  itself is very supportive, honestly the people here are very nice and the principal of my college is very supportive. She guided me all along till now; how the people are here, the language, food and studies. I thought nobody will guide me besides my sister but I got a good principal.

After a while I heard Olivia saying something very unexpected. She said it has something to do with Melinda and my parents. She doesn't know if it's true but I was hoping not. Me and Olivia were starving so we decided to eat somewhere. We knew there is a good 5-star restaurant down the apartment. As we ate,  we spoke about how everything will be fine that we don't have to worry about it too much. If anything happens that we will stick together. Olivia is very supportive, sometimes she can be really bossy but after all she's my sister and I can't thank her enough for being a mom to me.

A few moments later after our discussion, we payed the bill and look who we saw. It was so shocking. We saw our parents and Melinda talking by a table and they were having dinner together which was so unexpected. Melinda and my parents? What is going on? I told Olivia that they are up to something and Olivia knew as well. What should we do? Why does this look so strange? Olivia told me that we are going to spy on them soon with professional hackers and spy's.  We spoke to some people who can help us, they said they will start now right away. We have to find out a day or another, if we don't then we can get into bigger problems or anything will happen to one of us. We hope we can get the information we need soon.