*CHAPTER SIX : SECRET SPY'S*

"Sometimes being a spy helps you with the doubts"

After what we saw, we had a lot of questions in our minds and we only want answers to them. The only solution is to become a secret spy. One of Olivia's friends is actually good at spying and stalking people and she loves to solve mystery's. Olivia called her friend Maya. Maya is good spy/stalker in North Carolina many people know her because of the cases she has solved. She works for the police that makes her a detective.

Me and Olivia explained everything to her, what we saw and what we think that's suspicious. After a while we made a plan that we are going to spy on Melinda because she looks like the suspicious one because why would Melinda go out with my  parents. Maya is really good at this and we trust her. She said she knows what we are going to do and that we will start next morning.

*******

Next Morning

Somehow Maya got the information of my parents where they are heading to in the morning. They are heading to their office and they are going to meet Melinda. Very strange we thought but we have to find out right away. Maya drove us there and we secretly spy on them. We had some headphones that we can hear them talking clearly. We heard them talking. Somehow Maya hacked my parents computer she saved all the information she got and made a copy of it. Me and Olivia set a spy cam on them, front of the computer. What happens next? Are we going to find out?