*CHAPTER TEN : THE PLAN WITH TRUTH*

"The truth always hurts"

My mind was really curious to know the truth because if I don't come to know today, Melinda could do something to my family. Olivia and Maya were very positive with this plan and they both have a bad feeling about Melinda. We had to leave immediately because we have to follow Melinda but we don't want to look too obvious so I told Maya to slow down on the road. Melinda was heading to her home I could see because we just took a short cut to her home that she always takes. I was thinking. What if she's really going to her home? Olivia saw that Melinda passed her own house and then we were all confused because she lied to me. We all are  wondering were she was going. As soon as Melinda took a right turn I see a restaurant. Then I remembered it's the restaurant where Melinda and my parents met. We parked our car and what did we see?

I'm speechless. I see my parents and Melinda talking again. Now we all were curious. They headed inside and obviously we followed them. We walked slowly and came inside. We are inside right now and we see Melinda and my parents sitting by a table in front of the window. We had to listen so we can find out. Maya advised me and Olivia that she can do it because she's good at this. 
With little little footsteps Maya could hear Melinda and my parents clearly talking. Maya gave me a thumbs up for that she could hear clearly. After about 10 minutes Maya texted me everything she said:'' Jazmin, Your parents and Melinda are working together. Melinda's parents and your parents are business partners. Melinda and your parents want to kill you because you have bullied Melinda and your parents want to support Melinda just because they are business partners''. I was very shook. I told Olivia that we have to confront them before they do anything to me. Maya texted me and she said that she got everything on video so we have complete proof. Now all we have to do is confront all of them at Melinda's home.
Why is Melinda doing this? Just because I bullied her?