*CHAPTER TWO : MEETINGS*

"New places, new beginnings"

The hallways of my college are filled with students I barely know but this was just the start, after all I have to get along with all these students eventually. I saw her, the person who would never forgive me . I was shook, I had no words. Melinda Winter, the person I had made my biggest mistake with. She was it, I recognized her by her fawned color hair. At that moment, I was really scared and confused. We looked in each others eyes but at this moment, I had to talk to her. I asked her: "Do you still remember me?". She didn't reply and slowly walked away. I was confused but I very well knew what I did.

It all happened in New York, 5 years ago. Melinda was my best friend and when I say best friend that means she was the best friend anyone can have. Partner in crime. We hung out together and pretty much went to all party's together. But that night I will never forget. Melinda was pretty much the bold one from the two of us and she always got what she wanted, from guys to money and many more things. I was always the shy one and of course I was jealous of her. I did something really bad to her and I regret it everyday. It was 12. 55 am, Oxford Street, we were at one of the students house. Little did I know, while drinking that I will do something that terrible. 

I exposed everything about her that night in the party. As in telling people her secrets that she told me as a best friend. It might sound like a small thing but for me it's my whole life. Everything, whatever she told me as a best friend and she trusted me. I'm ashamed of myself and I regret it. After a while in the party,  I did even more worse things like this. I really hope one day she'll forgive me and that she will forget about the past.

After I met her strange things started to happen. My life has changed. I don't know what's about to happen but I do know I have to talk to her soon. I hope she forgives me one day.