*CHAPTER SEVEN : UNSOLVED MYSTERY*

"Who knows the answers to the questions?"

We had to spy even if we didn't want to but we had to. In all of a sudden we get notified from the spy cam. What did we see? My mom using the computer. She went to this file named '' Jazmin Hale''. I was shook. Why does she have a file of my name? We had to find out after all that's why we have Maya. I told Maya to immediately hack the file. She did it. What I saw was unbelievable. I saw some adoption papers but unfilled. That's strange.

Again so many questions started to pop up in my head. Maya explained that there's no point spying on them they have everything planned. Maya gave us some advice to wait for what they do then we see what we have to do. I find it right now as the best solution. All I want is to find out is the truth. I want to know why is Melinda talking to my parents. What we have to do is wait.

After a while, Melinda called me and she said; '' You did a big mistake trusting me. I would never forget what you did to me so this is some revenge from me."
Then she hung up. I was so confused. But now I know that she will never forgive me and that I have to make it up to her right now. It is night time. I'm laying on my bed and I'm thinking. What does she mean by that? Is she really going to take revenge? As soon as I closed my eyes. I heard my door opening.