*CHAPTER EIGHT : CONFUSION*

"Confusion is the mistake"

Later that night, I was dreaming; dreaming about how perfect my life would be in the future. I heard the door opening and immediately I opened my eyes. Who did I see? My parents, I was very surprised at that moment. I asked them politely that what are they doing here they weren't surprised at all because they know they are my parents and they can come whenever they want. They seemed very serious , likewise they want to talk. They took out some papers but as soon as they handed them to me, somebody threw a brick with a note on the window. Thank god nobody really got hurt even though I was sitting by the window. My parents left my room then I had the chance to see the note. I was shook.

The note said : ''Your parents are in danger''. I was very surprised though I thought I was in danger. I kept thinking and I thought about it. What if that message that Melinda had told me wasn't actually for me but was for my parents. This was a big confusion. Melinda, who was talking to my parents and my parents them self are in danger. I knew I had to do something about it. I called my sister immediately. She was very surprised but certainly sad because our parents are in danger. We have to do something about it no matter what. We are going to make a plan that will proof that Melinda is guilty. On with the mission.