This Is Not A Joke Jayce!

Chapter Eighteen: This Is Not A Joke, Jayce!

Taylynn's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited patiently as he debated his words in his head. I just told him how I felt and I could feel the nerves disappear. He kissed me so passionately after I'd told him. I could feel all the emotions he felt and I knew he was trying to tell me how he felt.

"Taylynn, I'm...I'm a virgin." He stuttered.

I stared blankly. Is he mocking me? Is this really happening right now? I was speechless.

Who jokes about that?

I know right! He better be telling the truth!

"I know that it doesn't make sense but...I swear I am." He groaned.

I was feeling so many things. I was hurt, angry, and pissed off!

"Taylynn-" He called as I got up but I cut him off.

"This isn't a joke, Jayce!" I shouted.

He looked down at his hands and I continued.

"So either you're lying or you've been lying to me and you're just now telling me!" My voice cracked at the thought.

I thought we were honest with each other. I thought that he could talk to me. He's been lying to me. He made me believe he wasn't a virgin!

"Taylynn, this isn't a joke. I'm not lying to you and technically I haven't been lying." He corrected.

"Technically!" I shouted in anger.

He sighed and I glared at him.

"Technically, Cupid isn't real but look, here I am!" I yelled.

"Tay, just hear me out!" He pleaded.

I thought for a moment. I could be overly dramatic and walk out with a door slamming behind me or I could be reasonable. I chose reasonable.

"Fine!" I sighed defeated.

I sat back down on the bed and waited.

"I am a virgin. No one knows but Tyler, Emma, my parents and well, now you. I didn't tell you because at the time I let my egotistical self cloud my mind of reason." He explained.

"So how come every girl you've been with is saying you've had sex?" I asked with anger still laced in my voice.

"The farthest any of those girls and I got was making out and occasionally blow jobs. They would go around saying we had sex anyways because it'd give them some kind of popularity. I figured it'd be a dick move to say they were lying so I went along with it." He groaned.

I nodded in understanding.

He was being kind. I think. I don't know I'm still pissed.

He wouldn't lie about something this big!

I know.

"So it just got out of hand and I only told the four people that mattered. I mean I never mentioned having sex with the girls because I didn't want to seem like a total douche for bragging about something that never really happened, so I'd just go along with it if I was asked." He confessed.

"You should've told me." I mumbled.

I could feel his eyes searching for mine but I looked away.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't proud about any of it. I just, I just thought you'd be disappointed!" His voice was low.

"I am!" My voice raised and he flinched.

My heart was aching. My feelings were hurt and I'm pretty sure I'm starting my period soon.