You Belong With Me, Jayce Bonds

Chapter Twenty-One: You Belong With Me, Jayce Bonds

Taylynn's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So have you guys, yah know, done the deed?" Katie asked as we ran around the football field.

I couldn't hide my blush. The football team offered us half their field while ours is being trimmed. Jayce had openly kissed me in front of everyone and I figured the question would come up. I wish I could say we have but we haven't. He's always avoiding it and it's been at least 2 months since we talked about it.

"The deed?" Kate giggled.

"Yah know, um-" Katie was cut off by Zoey.

"Sex!" She screamed.

The guys on the other side of the field turned around to see who had said the word. Jayce met my gaze and raised an eyebrow. I blushed profusely and started running faster.

"I'm not answering that question!" I shouted as I raced ahead of them.

"Jayce!" Zoey yelled.

I knew exactly what she was going to do. I watched as she jogged over to the football team.

"Katie! Ball!" I yelled.

She grinned mischievously, knowing what I was planning. She threw me a ball and I caught it. I positioned myself and watched her talking. They didn't seem disturbed yet, so I still had time. I kicked the ball to hit Zoey in the back. When it hit her back with force, she fell into Tyler's arms.

"Dammit, Taylynn!" She squeaked.

Zoey gave a killer glare to me and the girls as we fell over laughing. The guys all tried really hard not to laugh but Jayce just busted up laughing. I managed to get up and jog over to Jayce.

"Oh...my....god....you....should...of...seen...her...face...babe!" Jayce laughed as he tried to talk to me.

"It's not funny!" Zoey pouted.

Tyler was biting his lip to keep from laughing. The boys had started talking among themselves so they wouldn't be tempted to laugh. The girls were still on the field, rolling on the grass laughing.

"And what you were about to do was?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What were you going to do?" Jayce asked her as he sobered up.

Zoey gave me a smug look and I knew she would say it.

"Zoey! Don't you dare!" I said sternly.

"Zoey, tell us!" Luke one of the boys on the team asked.

I looked at Jayce who had amusement dancing in his eyes. If she said it in front of the whole football team, they'd never let us live it down!

Shouldn't of hit her with a soccer ball!

Aren't you suppose to be on my side?!

Technically, I'm your voice of reason! I'm not allowed to be biased.

"Well, the boys wanna know!" Zoey grinned evilly.

"I swear on Tyler's life if you say a word!" I threatened.

Tyler's eyes widened and I heard Jayce stifle a laugh.

"Oh my gosh! I wanna know!" Tyler pleaded.

"So Jayce, I have a question!" Zoey smirked.

"No she doesn't!" I panicked.

Jayce studied me for a second and the amusement grew on his face and he smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist, making me face everyone.