Part Two - Revenge Awaits

PART TWO

After everybody was ready, we all decided to go down to a cafe that was across the street from where the photo shoot. This was convenient since we didn't know much about LA. That's one of the bad things about touring, you have no idea where you are most of the time. Walking inside I could see that although this place was small, it was also very popular as it was crowded with people. Once Calum had pushed through the crowd we found an empty table at the back of the cafe. I sat by the wall followed by Michael and Luke while Calum sat opposite to me and Ashton sat next to him. This might seem harsh, but at the time I wished Ashton would go off with another girl he met while me and the rest of the boys went out for food. That reminds me, Ashton is a big player as he will have at least one girl every day. I guess being on tour is an advantage for picking up as many girls as possible in a short period of time. I picked up one of the menu's and scanned through the options of food.

Everything on the menu seemed delicious but that might just be because I haven't eaten all day. Once I picked what I wanted, I put the menu back where I found it to see that everybody apart from Ashton had picked their meal. After another  five minutes of waiting for Ashton to choose, I finally gave up with waiting.

"Ashton, we have been waiting for ages now. It's not like there are thousands of options to pick from for god sakes! Just hurry up!" I said as I tried not to lose my temper. By the smirk on his face I could tell he was doing this on purpose to annoy me.

"I'm just going to take longer now." He said with his smirk still plastered on his face.

"Dude, hurry up we are all starving." Luke interrupted before I could respond. Ashton sighed and after one last scan of the menu put it on top of the rest of the pile.

"Hello there, are you ready to order?" A young waitress who looked in her mid twenties asked once she reached the table.

"Yeah we are." Michael said with a smile and we went around the table saying our orders until it came to Ashton's turn.

"One steak with fries and your number." He winked at the women and her cheeks turned bright red.

"I'll be right back with your food." She said and walked off quickly. She was clearly flustered and it was quite funny to watch.

"Ash what the hell? She's way too old for you." Calum said with stern tone as I started to blank out the rest of the conversation. I'd rather not have the image of Ashton taking that women back to the hotel later on. I think you can all guess what will be happening if he did.

Muting out Calum and Ashton's conversation, I noticed that Luke was texting and smiling a lot when his phone beeped.

"Who's he talking to? I whispered to Michael and glanced towards Luke. Obviously Michael didn't have the same idea about keeping the conversation private as he instantly started to embarrass Luke

"It's Luke's girlfriend." Michael said and laughed as Luke started to go red in the cheeks.

 "She's not my girlfriend." He argued but from his face you could see that he must really like whoever this girl is.

"What's her name Luke?" I asked him.

"Why are you always so nosy Brooke?" Ashton interrupted and smirked. I ignored his comment and turned back to Luke so he would start to talk again.

"Charley James." he responded. "We met online and she's from the UK."  

"They are meeting up for the first time when we are touring in the UK." Calum interrupted cheerfully. It seemed that they were all just as excited for Luke as he was himself.