Part Five - Tickle War

PART FIVE

I woke up to the muffled sound of the shower running and music playing in the bathroom. Yawing, I sat up and stretched before realizing it wasn't Michael in the shower, it was Ashton.

Oh god Brooke why did you let him sleep in the same room as you? Oh yeah, he basically stole the key off you that sneaky bastard.

Since I couldn't go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a wash I got out of bed and looked behind the curtains to see what the weather was like. I was relieved to see that it was sunny so I rummaged through my suitcase to try and find some clothes that I liked and that weren't creased. After getting changed, I brushed my hair into a high ponytail before hearing the bathroom door open and turned around to see Ashton fully naked and him rubbing a towel against his hair to try and dry it.

"ASHTON!" I shouted and put my hands over my eyes. "Put some clothes on for god sakes!"

"Don't lie you love this view." He replied followed by a chuckle. I couldn't see his smirk, but I knew it would be plastered across his face right now.

"I certainly do not! Remember the deal, once you're changed you need to get out!." I turned around and grabbed my flannel, toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Now I'm just going to take longer to annoy you." He said before I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I tried to take as long as I could brushing my teeth and having a wash so I didn't have to face Ashton again. Honestly I just hated being in the same room as him. It's got to the point where he could just be sat down doing nothing and I'd still get irritated by him.

After brushing my teeth twice and having a slow wash I stepped out of the bathroom to see Ashton lying down on Michael's bed watching the TV.

"Ashton, get out." I said slightly annoyed.

"No I'm fine here thanks." His eyes were focusing on the TV. I could tell by the smirk on his face that he was doing the on purpose.

"I'm being serious, you're changed and the deal was that you leave after." I could feel myself getting angrier by the seconds.

"I'm also being serious, I'm fine here thanks." He said before clicking the button on the TV remote to turn the volume up.

I walked up to the TV and switched it off before asking him again to leave. When he ignored me, I walked over to him and attempted to hit him hard. 

"That didn't hurt." He said after laughing from my hopeless attempt. Instead of stopping, I continued to hit him on his chest. If I wasn't going to hurt him, I was going to annoy him.

"That's not hurting" He said after a few seconds of my continuously hitting him. Instead of replying, I just started hitting him faster.

"Stop now Brooke." He said with a more serious tone. I was finally starting to irritate him.

"Then get out." I said while continuing to hit him.

"No." I could see him starting to grit his teeth together.

"Then I'm not stopping." I said and chuckled slightly.

"I mean it Brooke, you'll regret it." He said with a slight smirk on his face. I could tell he had a way to get me back, but this time I was going to win.

"I don't think I will." I smirked back and hit him harder.

I suddenly felt his hands grip onto my t-shirt and then he pulled me over him and onto the bed. He quickly sat on top of me so that I couldn't move.

"I said you'd regret it." I looked up at him to see that as per usual he had a massive smirk on his face.

"Is that it? Obviously you don't know me if you think i'd be annoyed by that move." I stated which just made him respond with a chuckle. However it wasn't one of his usual, annoying chuckles, it sounded like a genuine laugh.

"Trust me, I know about you more than you think." This was confusing, since we were basically enemies. "One thing I know is that you hate being tickled..." He continued to say as his hands moved slowly towards me.

"I don't know where you've got that from Ashton because it's not true." I lied but I could feel myself becoming nervous. His smirk returned as he saw me tense up.

"Then I guess you won't mind if I do then." He smirked and continued to bring his hands closer to me.

"Okay, fine. You win Ashton! Just don't tickle me." I hate tickles more than anything, and I wasn't mentally prepared to be tickled right now.

"I know I do, I always win..." He started to say and I sighed with relief. "...but, it's too late to say that now." He finished before bringing his hands towards my stomach and tickling me quickly. I burst into laughter and frantically was wriggling around to try and get away from him. However, this was impossible since he had me pinned down.

"Ash-tton, s-stop!" I tried to say through the laughter.

"Say that I'm the best." He demanded while making sure that I couldn't escape from his tickles.

"N-never!" I struggled to say.

"That's fine but I can keep this up all day." From the tone of his voice I knew he wasn't lying. At this point I knew I was defeated.

"Fi-ne, y-you're the b-" I started to say but was interrupted by a voice that was coming from the door.

"What's going on here then?" The familiar voice said in a shocked voice.

Oh god. How am I supposed to explain why Ashton, who I hated with a passion, was sat on top on me on Micheal's bed. I am well and truly screwed.

                                                  ___________________________

Oh god. How is Brooke supposed to explain this situation? And who walked in on them? I guess you will have to wait for the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading and if you want to see more please vote:)