CHAPTER TWO: home sweet home

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

       Finally my legs toughing the land, staying in air really makes me sick, I dragged my self to the entrance and wow things have change here, a lot sef.

Gone was the ramla Muhammad, the name I form in Lagos, and hello to ramla dogarra, the name that was brought up in abuja, even though abuja had its own memories I just hope I won't meet haidar aliyu ever again, it will be lovely if they said he's dead.

With a sigh, I placed my hand bag around my shoulder, scanning the crowd to see any familiar face, which wasn't hard at all.

Muhammad dogarra Stood there, eyes in another direction. My father Still looks the same, with his whole mulo and his beard that only form around his Nose and lips, his face had become a little bit darker from his usual chocolate colour.  I almost laughed thinking I'll won't be able to recognise my dad back in the plane. Sometimes I wonder what my mum sees in him, but whatever, they are divorce now.

I sprang towards him abruptly stop, a few feet away from him. That when his eyes meet mine. Those dark chocolate eyes of his and bushy eyebrows. He furrowed his eyebrows, I think his having a hard time recognising me.

"Ramla"

"Its me dad" I said bursting into laughter and coming closer to him.

"Ya Allah you've grown bigger and beautiful" I can't help but giggle. My dad is such a charmer. " you look so much like your mum" he took another step and crashed on me, hugging the life out of me. The scent of forest hitting my nostrils, God I miss him.

He finally released me, both hands on my shoulder. "Which one is yours" he asked pointing at the  luggage's that were going in circle

"The beige and black one with a bowtie.

After he was done  picking up my luggage I insisted on helping him, because of his old age but he refused. I followed after him to see a black Mercedes just likes mums but instead its was a metallic range rover with tinted window. I don't think anyone is in there.

Dad drooped my things In the the boot, right then a plumpy looking woman came out of the rover, her smile was bright, not even a person who studied face futures can notice its fake. She gave me bone crushing hug. "Oh my god ramla you look so different from the picture your father showed me" she chuckled releasing me in the process, it really felt awkward hugging her.

"Yh" I muttered looking around for any excuse to leave this woman's site. From the other side of the rover, two other girls walk toward us. One of them as plumpy as their mother, I think that's asiya, while the other one, lenge lenge like my dad, but Unfortunately my dad didn't born them. Asiya smiled to me while the other one, What's her name.....

I think its halima.

No its...ar....god whatever

The unknown girl smiled, bringing her hands for a shake. I shocked her cold tiny hands while asiya hands are huge. I don't blame her for been fat. She took it from her mother.

"She looks so different" asiya mumbled

Excuse me why won't I be different after been the fat pig haidar always call me, why won't I reduce wait.

Wallahi if I ever see that boy alive am going to kill him my self.

"So can we get going" my dad blurt out rubbing his hands together. Since am new to the whole sitting with my step sisters, they plan their wayo by letting me sit on the middle sit, it feels so uncomfortable, knowing that am taller than them.