CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: bad things to you.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ring ring.

Ring ring

Ring ring.

Omg who is disturbing my sleep. I tap my phone, not caring about the caller

"hello" I mumble.

"yes, can you open the door" what da....

"who are you" i jump out of bed. Walking to the door. To see who it was.

"it's death, his here to take your life" I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

Haidar.

"what the hell are you doing in my house around 7. " I gawk.

"it's past 11 and your still sleeping" I nod, letting him in.
"don't you have lectures today". He asked.

"nah, am free today" I replied to him. He scrunch his face in disgust.

"You haven't brush yet" I smirk. Blowing my morning breath to him. He rolled his eyes moving away from me. I burst into laughter. Walking to the toilet. Doing me usual routine and praying before heading out.

"what brought you to my house" I asked. Going into the kitchen, taking my share of Pancakes. My step mum's dishes are so great.

"Chuck called so you can come to the club but you didn't answer the call. So I decided to pick you up, because his busy" he said picking one pancake. He didn't even ask me.

I drag my plate away from him. "eyya na, am a guest here, your suppose to serve me". He whined.

Lol.

I stood up and pass him a water. "in my place, we give visitors water at least we gave them something" I explain making him to laugh.

Those feeling of awkwardness is far gone. am chill with him. Sometime I use to forget we where enemies. But his still a pain in the ass.

"dress up fast fast we need to go" he said. Diverting his attention to his phone.

"where are we going"

"first, a place am not telling you, so you have to stay in the car. Second the bank. Then checkmate." I stare at him blankly.

"why won't you tell me" I curiously asked. And what's checkmate." this guy is full if wander

"checkmate, you know....go you see stripers and everything so you mate them" he wiggle his eyebrow.

"am not going" I stated "am to young for that".

"c'mon you don't look young, and don't worry we are the VIPs. it's just for the deal".  I frown. What deal.

"what deal"

"The deal we made, if you lose you'll wear anything I tell you to wear for a week" OMG I totally forgot about that. I didn't even practice for my singing. Wait why will he want to be in charge of my wardrobe for a week.

"what's wrong with how I dress" i came face to face with him. I hate the fact that his tall.

"The fact that you wear deferent soaks, always into plain very very bad plain gowns and to your eyes your like well that's ok, and I just want to see how you'll look if you wear the dress I saw on jumia". I feel insulted. It would have been better if this came out from another person's mouth but no, it had to be haidar. He tap my head, going back to his previous spot.