CHAPTER SEVEN: a friend who is a friend to a friend.

I'm so happy your support this book.

Time's ticking, she's soon meeting badman..

CHAPTER SEVEN: a friend who is a friend to a friend.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

      It's morning and the sun is really annoying me right now. I tapped the side table for my watch, which says.

7:14.

And I did what's best for me, going back to bed. But unfortunately for me, asiya barge in with an outburst of...

"WAKE UP NAH, AREN'T YOU NOT GOING FOR LECTURES." She yelled, her strong perfume hitting my nostrils.

"Leave me alone". I groan, covering my face with the pillow. I felt her presence behind me as she yanked the blanket away from my body.
Am not waking up even though the blanket is not rapped around my body. She sigh, leaving my presence. I started hearing water rushing as it hi...

Wait

Water rushing.

Hell no, not me.

I jump out of bed, quickly sprang to the toilet. Staring at a smirking asiya.

"I thought you won't wake up." She sincerely said, chuckling in the process.

"Get outrra here"  I groan, making her to chuckling the more before leaving. Doing my morning routine. I head to the shower. Striping off my PJ's, I let the warm water hit my naked body, the memories of yesterday came flashing back, which made me chuckle. Rafik is a fun guy. Offing the shower, I rapped the towel around my body. While doing so I heard the jeep honk, then the gate opens. the driver has done what his best at. leaving me behind.

Again.

Am not shock, though I don't know who'll take me to nile, and I bet rafik is busy with his lectures. That means I have to take the cab.

Picking up a blue straight dress, I stare at the young girl who always covers her pimples with make up.  packing my hair into bud before getting a scarf. It seems no ones at home. But lucky breakfast was left for me. Picking up three..... okay maybe four French toast and putting in my hand bag.

After locking the house and giving the key to the guard. Am not sure if I want to trust him with the  house key, but whatever, what's he ganna gain if he steals.

I looked around for a taxi but non were moving around. Not even one. Abi I don turn  to curse persin. I waited for only god knows how long. Till a taxi stop in front of me. The man watch me, as he held no emotions on his face.

"Nile university" I firmly said, and he nod.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Lectures went well except for chemistry, the man sucks. I meet hauwa earlier, she said she wanted the driver to wait for me, but I told her am not bothered. Knowing this not the first time.

Moving to the parking lot, I remember hauwa saying she'll be going home early, so I doubt the driver will be around. Maybe calling rafik will be okay.

Yeah am calling him.

The phone rang four times, I started giving up on the call when he pick up.

"Hey dear".

"Hello".