CHAPTER FOURTEEN: is it that hard.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

   Just yesterday i was slapped. And now am suffering 99 percent of my life in lectures.

Why does life have to do this to me.

I checked my watch, time's rolling slow so is the lecturer. Resting my head on my palm as I watch the man speak Chinese but I need to learn if I want to be a graduate of next year. The man talked, informing us about going to see the dam of abuja. Were all the toilet water goes to and be refresh by removing all the shit and others things then turn it into clean water. I can't wait for that day some girls are going to formmm.

Badman or haidar what ever his name is, is stupid for slapping me. I still insult my self for not revenging, the feeling eats me up. When I went back home I covered my face so no one could see the hand mark on my face but fail as hauwa find out. Saying.

"First you came back with a broken hand now a slap right across your face."

They pestered me to telling them who did it. Of course I can't tell them it's badman they'll think I've gone crazy, the fact that they don't know Haidar the one i hate is badman biladin. So I said it's a very stupid guy name Yusuf. I manage to hide it from my dad.

I didn't even notice the lecturer was gone. Finally I stood up placing my hand bag on my shoulder, then fixing my veil a little bit. heading to the cafeteria as i Ordered fried rice, I turned. the whole
Place was filled With students chanting around talking and talking, I walk aimlessly till I found a nice spot at the far end of the cafeteria.

Sitting down. I look around to see if badman or any of his people were around, luckily for me they ain't here. I devour the fried rice, eating as I stare at people.

"Hello" someone said. I look up to see a chubby looking girl. Her face stood out as her smile was priceless it fits with the dimple

"Hy" I smile to the girl, she smile back.

"Ca..n I join you". She stammered. This is totally new. No one talks to me in this university, it's like am a ghost. I stare at her blankly.

"Sure" she sat down, Smiling.

"Hafsat". What, I squeeze my
In confusion.

"My name is hafsat"

Oh

"Ramla" she nod, Smiling. I love her dimples mhenn.

"I hope you don't mind at all. I just wanted to join you today, because I've been watching you....it's not like am spying at you or anything..__it's just that I like how you do your stuff....pl__us the guy that takes you home omg his so hot..ok am going to keep quiet now." She drop her face down. Did she just said rafik is hot...like hot.

I chuckle, which started turning into a laugh, she started laughing too. "His name is rafik" I said. Making our small laugh to die down.

"Rafik, the guy that takes you home". I nod.

"Wow".

"Is he your boyfriend.. Not that I care, am just asking you know, for asking....____

"Nope, his just a friend" I cut her off.

"Cool, arrr....mm...can w..e be Fri...ends." She stammered. Two friends in a half a month. Am really starting to like abuja.

"Year" she smile, I think we are going to be great friends.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Badman is really annoying" I dryly said. After our talk in cafeteria. I found out we had lectures together. Right now we're sitting at the chairs place outside the vc's office.

"Why, his cool I love his music". She excitedly said. Girl I use to like badman no love badman till I found out who he is.

Mtcheew

"Yeah, his music are okay, buuuutttt I hate him".

"Mmm some people hate him, but I don't. His cool to me".

I smirk. "The guy no fine". She chuckle. Right then my message tone bust out. I checked who texted to see an unknown number.

Unknown: hy.

Me: who are u.

Unknown: chuck.

Oh.

Me: who gave u my no. I don't recall giving u.

Chuck: yes I put it in whn u where at the hospital😉

Me: 😡 u checked my phone.

Chuck: no y would I wnt to do dat.

Me: .........

Chuck: 😂

Chuck: haidar said I should tell you sorry.

What the fuck. Sorry his sending Chuck to tell me sorry. Like seriously. Why can't he say sorry him self. Honestly I never imagine him saying sorry. This is good.

Me: no, am not going to accept the sorry from you. Let him come and tell me sorry.

Me: get it.

Chuck: 😶 haidar can't say sorry it's just not him.

Me: no, is it that hard to say sorry.

Chuck. Probably.

Me: well no, he should bring his ass and tell me sorry.

Chuck: I've never seen a girl like u hope to see you frequently.😉

Me: if the cry baby ain't there koh

Chuck:😂

"Wait is that Chuck". I glance at hafsat. "Omg Chuck, you have his number Omg."

"Yeah," I uncomfortably said. This girl is really a fan.

"I can't believe you  have his number, god you got to tell me how your friends with him".

So I did, removing the part where haidar is my greatest enemy. Later on hafsat had to go for lectures while I sat down in my favorite spot outside.

The bench.

It's peaceful because people hardly sit here. Closing my eyes as I breath in and out. The thought of haidar saying sorry made me smile. The guy is too bratty for my likely, he can't say sorry ordinary sorry oo. I breath in and out again.
My wrist is still fuckin rapped up.  closing my eyes as i breath in and out continuously. I started hearing footsteps. Ignoring it,  till I felt someone sat down beside me.

Maybe it's hafsat.

Or rafik.

I open my eyes to see who it is then I froze.