CHAPTER EIGHT: badman back at it.

Badman ooo

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Tonight"

Say what.

"No way" I babbled, moving closer to rafik, as I shake his shoulder back and fourth.

"That means I have to get ready, i have to go home and change, but dad won't accept it if I leave, and I need to plan a lie, so the girls can help me, because I really want to meet badman again, but what if the girls wants to go with me, what am I going to tell them. And about coming back home, dad going to kill me if I come back home after 10..... Oh god what am I going to do"

Rafik stared at me like I've gone kuku."are you done". He asked.

"No.....maybe..._____"

"Ok am outrra here". He surrendered, walking away from me.

"Oh come on" I whined.

"You don't have to worry your self out, I can just take you home, and you change and get the hell out of the house." He said taking a sip of only god knows what.

"But what of if my dad finds out"

"Then make up a lie".

"But what of if the girls want to follow me".

"Then pursued them to stay".

"But.......____

"Mm... zip it" he pressed my mouth together, oh rafik.

"Just go home and change".

I nod as he picked the car key, dragging me along with him.

The ride didn't take long. He parked the car. Smiling at me.

"I'll come pick you up around nine". He said, before driving off. I checked the time, which says 8:37.

Shit.

I have less than 40 minutes to change.

God.

I knock on the door, luckily for me asiya open the door, "you know i hardly see you now a days" asiya muttered, bringing her hands to her waist.

"And you won't see me till around 12 or maybe tomorrow". I replied, going into my room.

"What do you mean" she asked, coming into the room.

"I need you and hauwa to cover up for me, am going to a night party and I don't want dad to find out". I said zipping down my gown. I glance at asiya, thinking she's ganna leave the room, but no she just stood there, eyes wide open.

I don't think this girl is going get out.

"What party is that".

"Badm.....no a friends party". God am not suppose to tell her.

"Your a bad liar, I know it's badman's party and if I may ask how are you lucky to get a ticket".

"From a friend who is a friend to a friend" I chuckled. remembering how rafik said it to me. A distinguished murmur of what was said from her.

"Am not covering up for you till I get the ticket". She huffed, folding her hands around her chest.

"Please asiya please, I beg you with Allah's name, Dan Allah, cover up for me please, please I beg you". She gave me a pity face before nodding her head.