CHAPTER TEN: karma is a bitch.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
           Badman's pov.

"Abeg, do fast".

"Am coming na" Chuck said, getting into the car, as he on his laptop.

"You know how dondada is". I muttered, reversing back.  before hitting the gear. Chuck only nod, returning his attention to his laptop while I direct my attention to road. I felt my phone vibrate, siding my hands into my pocket and replying the text from dondada.

While doing so, I look up at the road then down to my phone. Repeatedly doing so when suddenly a motorcycle came passing through my side of the car in high speed. The way the motorcycle roar could burst a child ears. I dropped the phone, staring at the motorcycle blankly before glancing back at Chuck.

"Amma this person shark craze." Chuck annoyingly said. Closing his laptop.

"Abi, look at the way his speeding" I added, narrowing my friction when I notice something. The person has a veil rapped around his head, and his body structure is like a female's own.

I think am not the only one who notice it because chuck tap me. Saying." Guy I don't think this one be man. Na woman oo."

He stare at me smirking, "you want to find out" as if his  reading my mind. I returned the smirk and added speed to catch up with this so called woman.

"But what of if its a Christian woman. Not a Muslim woman as expected." I blurt out. Increasing the speed.

"Let's just find out" he shrug.

I moved faster, that why I love Mercedes. The way the car functions and everything like no other. Finally the motorcycle slow down to go over a bump.

"Hit the thing". Chuck muttered, excitement full in his voice.

"Haba no".

"Just do it". And i did so, moving closer to the motorcycle. Matching the breaks before hitting it.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

             Ramla's POV.

Wtf.

I tumbled on the hard road. The body of motorcycle contacting with the road also. Chaii. Amir will kill me. I kept on tumbling. Thank God I wore a helmet. Finally stopping as my body got exhausted. Who the hell did this to me.

I heard some distance movement and someone asking if am dead.

"Is she dead".

"Wait na" the other person snap, picking up my hand.....

"Ouchhhhh." I yelp in pain. Damn my wrist hurt. I hope its not broken.

"She's alive." I look up to see the fellows... Who where rambling about my death. The sun kinda block my view. You see why I hate the sun. One of them shift their head. Making me to see them clearly. Then I froze.

Omg.

Its badman and Chuck.

Azin badman and Chuck standing in front of me.

Is this some kind of dream

"Are you ok" I nod. Using my other hand to remove the helmet. I look up at them and badman had an amuse face. He grin, before reaching out for my hand. Chuck stare at us confusedly.