21. What Are We Gonna Do

"Take y'all asses somewhere else cause y'all aren't wanted over here," said Jax.

"Man go on somewhere. We already gotta worry about what our parents finna do to us we don't need your extra added bullshit man," said Dre as they sat down and dapped up Anthony.

"Mhhhh and whose fault is that?"

"Ant get your sister bruh because I'm not in the mood G," said Drez.

"Jax, chill out man. I get you trying to stick up for Karma but you gotta also understand that they are her brothers and they are family. So with that being said leave them be so they can figure their shit out without you throwing it back at them," said Ant.

"Fine, but I'm leaving. P.S. fuck all y'all." Jax got up from the table and left out of the cafeteria.

"I owe y'all a well deserved ass whooping. Now she mad at me and I didn't even do nothing lol," said Ant.

"Nah bruh, your sister is just crazy as fuck for no reason," said Dre.

"And that is exactly why y'all like her so stop with your whining."

"Nah we good off that," said Drez.

"Ok, imma be sure to tell her that shit too. But y'all better fix it cause it looks like y'all gonna be in the doghouse for a good lil minute. I'm going to go check on Karma and I'll let y'all know what's the damage report."

"Hold up...you know where she was this whole time and you ain't say nothing?"

"Yep. You are exactly right. I'm not gonna get my ass beat by your sister for bringing y'all to her when she clearly don't fuck with y'all right now, so I'm good."

"You a traitor bruh," said Dre chuckling.

"But it looks like y'all gonna have to ride with that nigga Aiden cause I know Jax don't want y'all riding with us, and plus I heard that nigga mad at her too so good luck. I'll catch y'all later," said Ant. Ant grabbed his stuff and made his way to his car to go find Karma since he had a free period.

"I'm not even hungry anymore bruh,"said Dre to Drez.

"Yeah me neither, but we got 2 periods left so we better prepare ourselves for mom and dad cause I know they gonna beat our asses."

"Yep. We can damn sure count on that when we get home." The boys collected their trash and made their way to their last classes of the day.

"I just hope Karma is alright," said Dre with genuine concern.

"Yeah, me too," said Drez as they walked into their classroom. The boys sat down and tried to finish their work but their minds were too caught up on Karma. What a damn mess.