44. You Got To Be Fucking Joking

I was up thinking this whole time. I done tired my ass out and right when I was about to fall the fuck asleep, the lady of the house decided she wanted to barge in. She's so damn rude. She didn't even knock. Lol. I crack myself up.

"Come downstairs and eat, and if I have to come back up here you won't like it," she said. I looked at her and stayed my ass right there on that bed. If she brings her ass over here, I will pretend like I'm a white lady and call the police this time. I really just don't have time to be dealing with their shit. She finally left and I finally got up and used the bathroom. Thankfully it was one in here. I washed my face when I was done and put on my glasses before waking to my dooming fate downstairs. I sat at the far end of the table and put my head on the table.

"What were you doing up there? You have us sitting here waiting on you so we could eat our food," said my mother.

"I didn't ask you too," I told her before putting my head right back down on the table.

"Those people have got you acting like you grown and like you can talk to us any kind of way. Trust me, nap fixe'w( we'll fix you).

"Ok." I'm fucking shaking in my boots. I'm not eating none of this shit either, I'll starve.

"Eat the food," one of them said. I don't even pay attention to who is who anymore.

"I'm good. I ate already."

"You wanna act grown so we gonna show you," said my sperm donor all calmly and shit like I was supposed to cry and beg them to forgive me.

"You know what? You are absolutely right. I am not grown, at least not yet. In the state of Florida once someone turns 18 they are now considered an adult which means I have the liberty and freedom to do as I please. So in about 6 more days if I wanted to be a stripper, I could do that because I would be of age to do it. I'm working in school and at work and I'm doing just fine without you guys. So with that being said when next Friday hits, just know that I will be back with my family again because after that you won't be able to legally do anything to keep me here against my will. Now if will excuse my, I have school tomorrow."

Checkmate bitches. They wanna fuck with me and I will gladly return them the damn favor. I left from the table and my parents were fuming. I picked out my outfit for tomorrow and put my work clothes in my bag since I wasn't coming back here after work. I locked the door and laid down. It took me a little while but I finally gave in and went to sleep.

The next morning I was woken up by these niggas banging on the fucking door like the damn police.

"I know you hear me. Why the hell is this damn door locked Karma?!!!?!" I walked to the door and unlocked it and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and took a squat. I stripped outta my clothes and got in the shower. I was so relaxed in there too. The hot water against my skin felt too good. I lathered up and rinsed off. I got out and air dried. I decided I was gonna be real cute today too. Ant wasn't gonna be able to keep his hands off of me. Speaking of the Devil, he just texted me asking what colors we should wear today. I told him red since I was feeling a little devilish today. I put on my lotion and baby oil and my body splash. I put on my black lace bra and decided I was gonna go commando today.

"I'm finna ruffle some feathers today," I said to myself. I did my eyebrows and put on some eye shadow and clear gloss. Ant texted me again and said he was about 15 minutes away. I finished with my makeup and put my hair up into a high ponytail. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my things that I needed for the day.

"Hot damn I look good as fuck." I took some quick mirror selfies before grabbing my things. Ant told me he was outside. I got downstairs and one of the mistakes just had to say something to me.

"Ewww. What the hell are you wearing?" Drez asked me.

"Clothes Captain Dumbass. Leave me alone before I tase you again."

"You not cute so stop trying," said Dre.

"That's fine but your boy sure did think I was." I flicked them off and left. Thank God my parents were in their room cause I was not feeling it today. I got in the car and Ant pulled off.

"Where's my baby momma?" I asked him.

"She rode with DJ cause she wanted us to spend more time together," he said. We drove us to Starbucks and bought breakfast for the crew before finally heading to the school. We made it there in 10 minutes. I was about to get out but his ass locked the doors on me.

"Yes?"

"Keep playing with me Karma. First you get in my car and don't kiss me and then you have the fucking nerve to wear what you wearing."

"You said you wanted me to dress a little more girly babe."

"I said girly not like a damn video vixen. I don't need all these damn dudes looking at my girl all fine and shit trying to get at you."

"So I look fine?" I love playing with him.

"I'm really finna beat yo a-" Before he could finish his sentence I quickly leaned over and kissed him so I could shut him up. He just had to take it the extra mile and grip my ass. I gasped and he put his tongue in my mouth making it real freaky. My man is real nasty, just the way I like it.

"I see what you did there. Don't think you won though," he said while getting out. I just smirked at him. He helped me out of the car and grabbed my bag while I grabbed the food. We saw Jax and DJ cupcaking at our regular table outside and I practically ran over to Jax.

"My baby!!!!" she yelled out.

"Damn Jax. I do need both of my ears sis."

"Shutup," she said. I walked over to DJ and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Wassup bro."

"Not shit, wbu?"

"Chillin, killin," I responded. He chuckled and just shook his head at me. Ant's slow ass finally came over and dapped up DJ and we sat and ate our food.

"You know everybody cried when you left yesterday. Even dad shed a tear," said Jax.

"I feel bad now and I didn't even do nothing," I told her. "You cried for me too DJ?"

"He sure did but it was real quick," said Jax. He mugged the fuck outta her.

"I thought it was real sweet though babe," she said while trying to feed him some coffee cake. He was still mugging her ass but I bet you he still ate that cake though.

"Don't even worry about it. I'll be back soon enough. But in the meantime, I think I wanna have a party this year."

"Yessssssss!!!" shouted Jax. "We were still gonna throw the party regardless but it's even better now that you wanna have one too."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just know I'm finna be looking real snatched!!! Especially since I've been getting this overtime in."

"Let me know if you need me to buy you some things babe," said Ant. I gave him a kiss.

"Thank you baby but I'll be ok."

"You better let him pay or he'll never hear the end of it from our folks," said Jax.

"They will be ok." After that we ate until the bell rung signaling us that it was time for first period. Let's see how this day goes.