07- falling for you

I was thinking of doing shout outs so shout out to

NESTYLES  for always commenting and being a reader of mine through the OG times !

I stay against Harry's body in the dark room. Harry decided to stay in my dorm after I wouldn't stop sobbing and hiccuping into his chest.

I'm honestly not that heart broken, I'm only ashamed. Every time I believe that I'm done crying I feel even worse than I did when I started crying and let out another hiccup. I'm surprised Harry hasn't gotten annoyed over my behaviour yet. If this were five months ago Harry would have told me to grow up while he rolls his eyes.

But instead He ran his hands through my hair until I calmed down and my hiccups became minor. I could finally breath again.

I love this gentle side of Harry. I know that soon I will fall deep for this attitude Harry has put up and as soon as he takes it down we will be back to the same way we used to be. Back when he would hurt me for his own entertainment.

I won't lie, I have missed Harry. A lot. Now that I don't have a boyfriend to worry about I can't help but feel relaxed while I stare at the ceiling through sore eyes in the dark listening to Harry's deep slow breaths with my head on his chest.

His thumb was rubbing my shoulder blade but since he has fallen asleep his hand only lays behind me.

I want to wake him up just to speak with him but I can't bring myself to break the silence between us.

I close my eyes listening to his heart beating and air filling his lungs. I have never felt this amount of attraction towards someone just from hearing them breathe. Tristan never really stood a chance.

I know that Harry and I will become dysfunctional once more after he realizes I need him more than he needs me. Harry has sunk his claws deep into my skin and I'm sure that he really has me hooked this time.

I want to tell him all of these things but I know I will have to play hard to get for at least a little while to get the most out of Harry that I possibly can before he turns timid and angry.

I grab his hand in mine and begin to play with his fingers. He has never worn rings before but now silver bands litter every finger he has. I really like the way they suit his hands.

"I'm falling for you." I admit to his sleeping body as I nuzzle myself deeper into his side. I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep listening to his steady breathing.

_______

When I wake up I'm surprised. Harry is in my dorm watching a movie on the monitor on my desk. He doesn't notice me waking up which I don't mind at all.

I would have expected him to run away when he woke up with me in his arms.

I climb out of my bed slowly and place a shirt over my head. I don't need Harry seeing me shirtless for longer than he already has. I was an emotional wreck. The last thing I wanted was to put on a shirt. I couldn't even let go of Harry for long enough for him to take his shoes off.

I don't bother being quiet now that I'm covered. The difference between Tristan and Harry is evident as I got dressed. For Tristan I would plan my outfits and do my make up and hair. For Harry it's about coverage. It's all about comfort.

I know that Harry seen me naked before but that was five months ago. I look evidently different now. I have dropped maybe ten pounds making my skin stick to my bones and I have gotten a little bronzer. Other than that I feel exact the same as I was before Harry left.