13- make love to me

I'm drunk and still camping.

Niall

"Do you love him?" Louis asks as we sip our drinks on the curb side.

I don't know how to answer Louis question. I'm honestly not sure if I love Harry or not. He's been nice to me lately but I can't help but think of Louis' naked body on top of him.

"I do. But not right now." I say looking at him nod. I don't expect him to understand my explanation at all but somehow he does.

"I never loved him. He's too rude for me. If I have a guy I need him to love me from the minute we meet."Louis says as he sloshes his drink around in the small plastic cup he's brought outside .

"Doesn't that make love hard to find?" I ask wondering how you could only find someone that loves you from first sight.

The first word Harry ever said to me was 'fuck!' and shortly after came insults by calling me a twink. I giggle at the thought of Harry hating me. Now it seems like he just can't stay away.

He loves me.

Before Louis can answer me  Harry's car pulls into the lot making Louis 'boo' at him until he's towering over us and demanding for me to get into the car.

"No. I don't listen to you anymore." I say watching Harry sigh.

Harry

"You texted me to pick you up and I brought pizza so get up and get into the damn car." I say growing tired of his crabby attitude and  reach out. This time he doesn't fight me. Instead He grabs my arm and hauls himself up and into my  arms.

"Come on Lou." I say watching Louis shake his head.

"Go straighten yourselves out. I'm going to get a dick appointment." He says shrugging as Niall hooks himself against my arm. I steady his body in my hold and hold onto his fingers. I do my best to hold his small figure which doesn't take much of my effort.

I bring Niall to my car and set him in the passengers seat. When I turn around, Louis has already disappeared back into the club. I'm glad that I don't have to go and sort my shit with him either.

I sit myself into the drivers side and look at Niall who has found the warm pizza and is shoving it down his throat in front of me.

"This is so fucking good." Niall moans making me grip the wheel tightly. You would think that If he was eating like a complete animal maybe blood would be rushing to my cock but I feel myself hardening simply from hearing Niall moan over his food.

"You fucked Louis." Niall states with pizza in his mouth.

"We aren't together." I point out watching Niall visibly cringe. I agree. That was harsher than I meant for it to be.

"It doesn't matter. If you tell me that you love me then you don't sleep with other people" Niall says as I nod. I know he's right. He's always right.

"I'm sorry Niall." I say as I have run out of excuses. I can only apologize and hope that he forgives me once more out of the many times he has forgiven me when I don't deserve it.

He nods before pulling toppings into his mouth. He licks his fingers and stares at me as I drive. I don't mind it this time. I need his attention.

It isn't a long drive back to campus. Niall has been drinking water from a bottle I brought with me. He's almost finished it by the time I park in the dorm lot so I can tell he will be needing to puke soon.

"Come on babe." I coax before cutting the engine and stepping out of the car. I don't bother to bring the pizza with us as I grab Niall's hand.

I help him out of the passengers seat and hold him up as he walks to the entrance.  We stay silent as we walk through the halls.

"Bathroom?" I ask as we walk past his dorm room.

"No, your room." He says as he lets me go and grabs my door handle. He whines as the door won't pop open as easily as it did last time.

I smile and unlock the door letting Niall collapse onto my bed. The dorm room isn't too clean but it isn't really dirty.

Niall begins to strip making my blood rush to my cock again. Shit he's testing me today.

I pull his shirt off of his shoulders and watch him get rid of his jeans. He's wearing red lace panties and I feel myself hardening fully.

"Fuck Niall." I hiss as he gets under the covers.

"Call Louis for that. You don't love me enough to make love to me." He says stating the truth. I do love Niall. I just won't ever admit that I'm making love to him. I'm fucking him. Right into my mattress.

"I do." I promise not wanting to say the words to Niall. I've only ever admitted to wanting to fuck him. Never to make love to him.

"I'll let you make love to me right now." Niall says before eyeing me. He wants me to say the words.

"Okay." I agree pulling my shirt off.

"Say it." Niall orders as I unbutton my jeans. I can make Niall beg me to fuck him without saying those words. But he's too confident to see that.

I push my jeans down my legs and climb into the bed hovering over Niall's small body.

"Harry." Niall says hesitantly as he realizes that I've caught him in a corner and he can't run at all.

"Harry." He says again just above a whisper as my lips leave a trail of kisses from his collar bone to his ear.

"Relax, princess." I whisper in his ear before pressing my hips against his.

"Okay." He whispers as I kiss his forehead.

"I can't do this to you. Not again." I say before rolling off of Niall making him furrow his eyebrows.

I stare at the ceiling before Niall leans over the edge of the bed to empty the contents of his stomach into my concrete floor.

_____

Word count: 1055