16- my treat

Did you guys see how Harry was singing medicine at his recent concert? I've never wanted to be a microphone stand so bad in My life. He air fucked it.

Niall

I lean on Harry's chest and listen to his heart beat slowly. I never want to remove my head in fear that I won't be able to hear the inflation of his lungs and the pounding of his heart. I love the sound.

"You can't keep doing this." I say waiting for Harry to respond to my request. I don't even know if I understand what I'm requesting.

"You and I are equal. You can't keep expecting to get whatever you want from me." I say knowing well that he can get anything and everything he could possibly want from me. I just wish he wouldn't use the advantage as often as he does.

"I don't expect that. I just know that you can't resist me." He says linking our hands together. I should be mad at his point used for this calm argument but I'm not. He's right. I can't resist him and I can't blame him for that.

"I just wish it was easier to say no to you." I say quietly knowing that Harry gets blood rushing to my areas far faster than anything can. Simply by looking at me in a simple way can get me squeezing my legs together for a distraction.

"I'm glad it's not." Harry says running his hand up and down my back. I relax in his hold and stare at the ceiling before sitting up in his soft bed.

"We should go somewhere." I suggest watching Harry run his hand over his long hair.

"Or we can stay here and go for round two." Harry suggests cheekily before wrapping his arms around my waist. I press his chest to get myself out of his hold before speaking.

"No, I think we should do something that normal couples do. We could go to the Barber." I tease running my hands through his unruly curls.

"We aren't a couple." He points out as I slowly remove my hand. We aren't a couple. I hate how Harry has backed into the 'there is no 'us' shell but I've gotten him out of it before. I can do it again.

Harry grabs my wrist and places my hand on top of his chest before sighing.

"It doesn't mean that I don't want to be." He reassures noticing how I've taken his rejection. I'm glad that he's noticed and taken action instead of letting me grow anger for him.

"But I think you should take a little bit of time before you jump back into things with me." Harry says giving me viable advice. He isn't wrong at all. I should be waiting.

"At least the sex is still good." I compliment before laying back down into his arms.

"It's mostly you." He says softly as I kiss his shoulder. Sure, we 'fucked' as Harry says. But this right now, this calm and relaxing time where we lay with each other. This is the love part. This is the part that I want to spend with Harry and only Harry.

"No. No it's not." I say before standing from the bed.

"But really. We're going to a barber shop."

_____

After Harry's hair had been chopped to a reasonable size we spent the after noon walking around the mall buying things that I really don't need while Harry repeatedly reminded me of how much I didn't need them.

"We should go in there." Harry suggests pointing to a large shop with the two letters in bold pink shining towards us.

VS

I smile to Harry before handing him my wallet.

"You go." I say watching his eyebrows raise as he holds the small wallet in his hands.

"my treat." He says teasingly before handing me my wallet and walking into the store without me.

I can't help but feel excited as he walks towards me with a bag and hands it to me.

"That was the worst experience ever. The woman kept asking me if I was treating my girlfriend" he says as I laugh. I hate when they feel the need to get into your business.

"You should have just told her they were for you. She would have left you alone." I say watching Harry's face scrunch up.

"No way in hell would I ever wear those." He says pointing to the bag.
I stifle a giggle thinking about Harry complaining about how itchy they are or where they're caught up.

"They aren't that bad." I say smiling as Harry takes my hand and begins to walk me to the door.

"Not on you." He says before pressing his lips to my knuckles surprising me. Harry doesn't do public displays affection. Ever.

"Now let's go back to the dorms so you can model those for me." He suggests as I nod slowly. I can't ever say no to him.

______

We've been laying here for over three hours in each others arms. I modelled the first pair of lace panties for Harry which didn't last long before we were both naked and on top of each other again.

"Maybe we should just get back together. We're doing great so far" I suggest watching Harry nod and run his hand through my hair.

"We're only doing great because we aren't together." He says pulling my hair softly. I want to tell Harry off and tell him that we would be amazing together but I can't.

"It would be nice to get back together." I say feeling Harry run his hand down my back while he sighs. He can give me a million reasons why we shouldn't be together but they will never change my mind.

"Okay. But when I hurt you, don't get mad." He says as I shake my head. He will hurt me and I will have to get mad. It's obvious.

"I can't promise that." I say running my fingers through his freshly cut hair.

"You're so beautiful when you're freshly fucked." Harry compliments making me hide my face in his neck. He uses those words so well. So well that I don't even notice the change in subject.

"You do that to me." I say running my finger over the shell of his ear. I stare at him as I think about Louis again. This time when I think of him I think about when he asked me what I thought about harry. More specifically, if I still love him. I definitely still love him. How could I not?

I feel his hand hook around my hip before he smiles into my shoulder.

"I can still go again" he whispers as I feel the ache between my thighs. I'm already so sore from two rounds we've just had but Harry is always ready for more and like he said. I can't say no to him.

I kiss his neck and hear him chuckle before pinning me against the mattress for the third time in the last twenty four hours.

________

Word count : 1190