41- life long commitment (!!)

I'm so lonely but I'm not looking for anyone rn so.

I'm very conflicted

Niall

"She was good, she cried during the night but she quiets down around Harry." I say to Tara as I hand her rose.

"How was the date last night?" I ask hopeful as I carry the crib outside with Tara.

"Well, honestly? It went really great." She says smiling as she opens the backseat door to her suv and begins to buckle rose in.

"We went to a fancy restaurant as then we drank so much wine and I'm pretty sure we had sex a few times." She says laughing as I place the crib into the hatch back.

"You think or you know?" I ask as Tara looks at her daughter.

"I know." She whispers as we laugh. I hug her one last time before saying my goodbyes to Tara. She backs out of the empty drive way slowly as I disappear into the large house that Anne lives in alone.

I run up the stairs as quickly as my feet will take me as soon as I get inside.

My mothers words are running around in my head and all I want is for them to get out so I can focus on things that are actually important.

After Harry and I had a taking to with our mothers they decided to go out for lunch, mostly because they didn't want to be around their 'delinquent' sons.

I open the door to Harry's old bedroom and he's on the bed dressed and watching some new animated show on TV.

I don't speak to him at all while I close the door, lock it and walk over to the bed. I crawl across the covers to Harry and I straddle his waist earning a smile from him immediately.

"So I take it that we're not fighting anymore?" Harry asks as I place my lips on his neck.

"Don't get smug with me, I'm not doing this for you, this is for me." I say as a smirk covers Harry's mouth and a chuckle escapes from his soft lips.

"What?" I ask as his hands land on my sides. I want to get to the bottom of his behaviour but he tries to play it off.

"Nothing" he shrugs as I sit up on his lap. I stare him down until he laughs and finally tells me why he's smirking at me.

"Because you're cute when you're demanding. You're trying to be mean but it just doesn't work on you." He says smiling as I roll my eyes.

"I can be mean." I say wishing Harry would just let me kiss him until he pins me to this mattress.

"Sure you can." He says pulling me back down to his lips.

"So are we doing this?" Harry asks kissing my neck as my mothers words don't feel like something I should be doing to spite her. I should be doing the opposite.

"No." I say sitting up again as Harry sighs and rests his head further into a pillow. He nods but his hands don't leave my sides.

I can't believe I would have gotten over him cheating that soon..

"We're going apartment searching remember?" I ask crawling off of his lap.

"Alright." Harry says as I crawl off of of the bed despite wanting everything Harry could give me.

"Where first?" Harry asks standing from the bed as I grab a pair of leggings from the suitcase.

"We can go to that building on the south side? If we don't like it we'll try the North but I don't want to go in the east or west." I say knowing how terrible the neighbourhoods are.