40- reali-tea ☕️

Niall

I'm woken up by the sound of crying, no, shrieking.

I sit up and Harry groans next to me pulling the blankets over his head.

"You get her, you're the baby sitter." Harry grumbles as I stand up. I walk over to the loud toddler and pick her up. She doesn't settle until I sit in Harry's bed and she see's him.

"Harry, she really likes you." I say softly tucking a small tuff of hair behind rose's ear.

"What do you want me to do about that?" Harry grumbles sitting up clearly giving up on sleeping.

"I just wanted you to see that babies like you." I say as Rose begins to lean on my left side.

"Take her." I whisper as she reaches out to him.

"No, she can go to bed. Like I should be doing." He says as I grab his arm.

"Please? This means more to me than just bothering you." I say truthfully as Harry looks me in the eyes before huffing.

"Pass her." He says as I lift her off of my lap and she sits on his.

She smiles showing her gums to Harry.
"See she like yo-"

I'm cut off by rose spewing her formula on Harry's lap.

"Take it, take it." Harry says holding rose out before she pukes on him again.

I grab her softly and begin to pat her back as Harry mutters and swears under his breath getting up from the bed.

I can't help but try to hold back my laugh as rose begins to giggle.

"Laugh it up, you tiny goblin." Harry says as rose giggles louder.

I finally begin to laugh before Harry steps out of his breifs.

"There's a baby here!" I yell covering roses eyes as Harry scoffs.

"Like fuck if she'll remember." He says as I roll my eyes.

"You never know. She could be gifted." I say running my free hand through her tiny amount of hair.

"She's special all right." Harry mutters as I sigh. I stand up and place rose in the crib again hoping that she'll sleep go to already.

Harry walks back over and glares at rose but she only stares up at us blinking slowly.

She's tired.

It doesn't take long until I'm pressed tight against Harry's chest listening to his light snoring and rose's soft quiet breathing.

_________

Niall

I wake up to sunlight shining brightly through the window, London doesn't get sun on many days but today it looks beautiful.

I sit up and look around finding that Harry isn't in the room. Neither is rose.

I stand up too fast for my legs and almost cave to the floor. When i find my balance I run out of the room and down stairs.

"Harry?" I call loudly and sigh with relief as he comes into view in the kitchen with our mothers and rose.

"She was awake when I got up, she was just staring at me like a little creep." He says shovelling a spoon full of oatmeal into his frown.

"If I seen some grumpy guy with ferocious hair, I would stare too." I say running my hands through his curls in an effort to somewhat tame them.

Harry clicks his tongue at my teasing and relaxes under my hands as my fingers rub his scalp.