Because I Had You

Song: Because I Had You by Shawn Mendes

Shawn's POV

"Shawn! I love you so much!" A girl shouted running over to me "can I please get a picture? If you don't mind" she added shyly as she asked me. "It's fine" I answered she let out a big smile, I couldn't help, but smile back at her. "Thank you so much!" She said looking down at her phone " it was so nice to meet you" she tells me "it was nice to meet you too" I answered.

"I can't wait for you to release new music" "don't worry it's coming soon" I tell her "I don't like your definition of soon" she answered raising an eyebrow as I just laughed. She soon waved goodbye as more fans came by.

"Did I get pictures with everyone?" I asked making sure I didn't miss anyone.

"Well, I have to get going" I say everyone nods and says bye as I smile at them. I turn to go back to the hotel I'm staying at until I notice a girl looking at me from across the street.

She somewhat looked familiar, as Curiosity got the best of me I decided to walk over to her.

As soon as I start to cross the road a look of panic expression washes over her face. Her eyes widen as she turns around and runs in the other direction.

I was confused at first until I realized who it was. "Camila" I said trying to go after her.

I finally stopped running as I couldn't find her, she just disappeared. I probably looked like an idiot running after someone.

She knew New York way better than I did, she probably ran off to somewhere I didn't know. I don't blame her from running away.

*present time, few months after*

Camila's POV

"How was your date?" Isabella asked me "fine" I answered kicking off my heels and sitting down on the sofa. "You always say fine, if you don't like the guy just break up with him" she tells me.

"He's a great guy, I think he really likes me. I can't do that!" I replied, I have been seeing this guy from a couple months now. I think he really likes me, I had fallen to deep I should broke it off earlier. "You do this to everyone" Isabella complains "what are you talking about?" I asked looking over at her.

She sighs then walks over to me "you're never happy with any one the people you go out with. I just want my best friend happy!" She said sitting down next to me "I am happy" I say trying to convince her, more like convince myself.

"It doesn't matter, I'll find someone" I added "I don't think you will, I think you're looking for a specific person." Isabella said "I don't know what you're talking about" I say looking away from her. "You're in love with a boy who's job is to travel around the world and make other people happy with his music."

"I'm not in love with him, Isabella you're crazy!" I say getting up and heading to my room. "I've knew you since we were eight, I saw the way you looked at Shawn! You love him!" She shouted after me "can you stop?" I asked

"What? You admit it, it's okay to love someone" she tells me. "It's okay to love someone if they are your boyfriend. And right now I don't feel like I love him." I answered "then break up with him!" Isabella said stating the obvious.

"I can't!" I shouted "why not? It's not hard, just say I don't feel the same way." She answered "no it's not, how can I tell someone that I have been with for a few months that I don't feel the same way?" "He's going to question me! I have basically been using him to get over someone I never will!" I said

"If I break up with him, I won't have anyone else that loves me." I added why couldn't I just get over this stupid boy? He's gone! "Camila, you'll find someone I know you will" Isabella tells me.

"No I won't, because I can't get over someone! Nothing compares to him."

Camila Cabello as herself

Shawn Mendes and himself

Ariana grande as Isabella Jackson

Vote and comment! If you can vote you can comment and the other way around lol.

Makes me want to write more! Even if you just say that it's a good chapter lol.