Chapter 15

Hey Guys! so I decided to post this chapter also only because I'm in such a good mood and am actually able to write more. I might post another chapter or two later today if I write them and am still in a good mood! Anyways I hope Y'all Enjoy!

-Kisses Taylor

Emily’s POV:

I start to shut down. I couldn’t control my mind or my body as I just completely shut down. Wren and Jenna are torturing Ali. The thought kills me. I hear my heart shatter into a million pieces. Before I knew it I hear Spencer shout my name then everything goes black.

Spencer’s POV:

Aria, Hanna, and I are standing there in utter shock when I glance over at Emily. “Emily!” I shout. I rush to her side and catch her in my hands before her head hit the cold hard ground. I let out a sigh. That could of gotten ugly. She must of past out of the thought of Ali being held captive by Wren and Jenna and they are torturing her.

~10-15 minutes later~

I stay there holding Emily in my arms hoping she will wake up soon because if she doesn’t we need to get her to the hospital. Just as I am about to carry her to the car her eyes flutter open. I look down at her. “Em, are you okay?” I ask. She looks at me for a moment. “What happened?” she asks sitting up. “You passed out.” I say quietly.

Emily’s POV:

I wake up in Spencer’s arms and I am instantly confused. “Em, are you okay?” she says what seems fairly loud to me. I look up at her in full confusion. I put my hand on my head. “What happened?” I ask slowly sitting up. “You passed out.” She says in a quieter voice this time. Then everything shoots back into my head like a bullet. I put my elbows on my knees and rest my head in my hands. That’s when I remember. I remember Toby telling me that when Jenna needed to get away from the world she would go to a cabin far into the woods. No one knew where that cabin was but Toby and Jenna. I look at Spencer. “Call Toby.” I say. She looks at me confused but calls him. Within minutes Toby arrives. “What’s wrong?” he asks me his voice full of concern. “Jenna took Ali and has been holding her captive for the past few days.” I begin taking a deep breath. “I think she took her to the cabin. It only makes sense. No one else knows where it is but you and her.” I say. He nods.

“I need you to take me there now, I need to save Ali before Jenna kills her.” I say. He looks at me confused. “Jenna would never Kill Any-“ he stops short as I show him the picture of Ali. His jaw drops and looks at me. “This is the way to the cabin.” He says and walks towards the wood with the girls and I right behind him.

Ali’s POV:

I wake up to Wren standing before me. “What do you want?” I scold trying to get comfortable in the chair I am tied in. “Look I just wanted to say I am sorry for this. I didn’t want to do this. Trust me. But Jenna had something over me that if I didn’t listen to her I would go to jail.” He begins. “Had?” I ask. “Yeah because if she tells on me she goes down with me for helping me cover it up.” He explains. “So can you let me go or what?” I ask annoyed. “I will try my best to help you but it will not be easy. Jenna and-“ he trails off. I know who is talking about.

“Jason?” I say. He looks at me shocked. “You think I haven’t been awake to see my own brother in here telling you and Jenna what to do?” I say. He doesn’t say anything. “As much as I want to get you out of here I can’t. I will try my best to keep you alive though.” He says. I give him a small smile.

“Alison, I promise you that I never meant for any of this to happen like this let alone try and kill you myself. When that occurred I was very ill and Jason and Jenna are too. I got the help I needed and I am better now but those two will never be able to be cured.” He explains to me.“Let’s just hope Emily finds me before one of them decides to shoot me in the head or drown me.” I scold at him. He nods and walks away.

Emily’s POV:

Toby leads us to the cabin. We reach it and hide close to it. We reach a window and I poke my head up just enough to see my beautiful Ali tied up against her will in a chair. I see Jenna doing something and Wren staring at Ali. Why is he staring at her? Not the point, Ali is stuck in this cabin with Wren and Jenna. I look at her and see her gorgeous heart shaped face badly bruised. I almost pass out again but Toby held me up before I could fall. Then two other people enter the cabin. We all gasp at whom we see. Why would Jason want Ali, his own sister dead? But the most shock was whom we saw next. Spencer nearly breaks out into tears but the girls calm her enough. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why would he want Ali dead? I nearly jump through the window and run to all of them but Toby holds onto me tightly so I don’t move. I couldn’t believe it. Wren, Jenna, Jason and..

Mr.Hastings.