Chapter 12

hey guys! here is another chapter and unfortunelty its short but the next chatpter will be longer I prominse! anyways enjoy!

-Kisses Taylor

Emily’s POV:

We all look down at our phones and gasp.

Thought you'd have your precious Ali forever huh? Not so likely, let's play a game of hide and seek! I hide and you seek. Go! Time is ticking away. –A

A tear escaped my eye and dripped down my cheek. –A has Ali. Tears start to pour down my cheeks as the girls try and calm me. “Spencer.” I say when I finally calm down. “Yeah?” she asks a bit of worry in her voice. “Who the hell is –A!” I nearly scream.  Spencer looked at me in worry of what I might do after she tells me. She swallows hard.

“SPENCER WHO THE HELL IS –A I NEED TO KNOW NOW! I NEED TO GO SAVE ALI AND KILL THE BASTARD WHO TOOK HER FROM ME!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Spencer took a moment and examined me; she was scared of me and what I might do. “-A is..” her voice trailed off. “Spencer.” I say annoyed now. “-A isn’t just one person.” She begins. I sit down and stare at her hard. “-A is Wren and Jenna.” She says still terrified of how I might react.

“Jenna? The one we blinded?” I say astonished that Jenna was apart of this. After all these years of feeling guilty for what has happened and apologizing to her everyday. She always said it was okay and she had forgiven us even Ali. But apparently she held a grudge against Ali. But what did Ali ever do to Wren to make him want to torture her and us? I know Spencer and him had a thing but would that really make him hate all of us? My entire body now in flames of anger. I rush out the door and slam the door behind me. Alright Wren, Jenna let’s play hide and seek.

Like I said this chapter is short but the story is just starting! Hope Y'all enjoyed leave me some ideas/suggestions for the story!

-Kisses Taylor