Chapter 5

this is the last chapter i have written for right now, i will start writing soon and post it! 

“What was that for?” I ask in total shock. “What do you think silly? I just answered all the questions in your head didn’t I?” she says with a smile.

“I’m not sure. You’ve kissed me before but told me that if you were kissing me it was practice for the real thing.” I say. As I say the words a feeling of pain fills my stomach.

“I was in denial, I only said that for me to try and believe it, but eventually I came to my senses that the only one for me isn’t a guy. And it isn’t some random slut out in this world. The one for me is you Emily.” She says. I had nothing to say I couldn’t say anything. I was in utter shock. The Alison DiLaurentis likes me!  She actually felt the same way I did. I smiled ear to ear. She had a worried look on her face, probably because I hadn’t said anything for a few minutes now. I couldn’t put the words together. I grab her by her neck and pull her into me. I kiss her soft lips, and she kisses me back. When I pull away and look into her gorgeous blue eyes, she smiles.

“You don’t know how long I have waited for this day.” I finally say. “Me too, Em, Me too.” She says. I hug her tightly. The rest of the day we sit on the couch watching movies. Ali lies her head in my lap. I entwine my fingers into hers. She looks up at me and smiles.

“What?” I ask with a smile. “Nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are.” She says. I smile more. She pulls my head down to her and kisses me. Eventually we fall asleep. “Em?” she says. “Yeah?” I say. “I-“ she starts but drifts to sleep.