Chapter 16

Hey Guys! First off Happy PLL Day! In honor of it being PLL Day I decided to write a long chapter! A lot happens in this chapter so let me know your thoughts down in the comments! So Enjoy!

-Kisses Taylor

Wren’s POV:

I stare at Ali for a while. The door slams and Jason and Mr. Hastings enter. I swallow a lump in my throat and stand greeting them.

 “Jason, Mr. Hastings.” I say. They nod and look at Ali. What could they possibly want from her? I don’t understand what Ali did to Mr. Hastings let alone her brother. I glance at the window and spot Toby and the girls. I smile to myself knowing that Ali will get out of here safe and sound soon.

Emily’s POV:

I stare through the window a bit longer and notice Wren glance over and spot us. He smiles. Did he know we would be here? There is no time for questions I cant answer right now. I need to focus and figure out a plan to save Ali. I look over at Jason and notice a gun in his hand. “Oh my god.” I whisper. “What?” Spencer asks. “J-Jason. He has a gun in his hand.” I stutter the words out. “We need to save her now before it’s too late.” Aria says. “I can take care of Jenna.” Toby says. “I can handle my dad.” Spencer says.

 “Hanna and I can get Jason and Wren.” Aria says. “All you have to do is get Ali out of here safe and sound and we will follow shortly after.” Hanna says. I gulp. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Preparing myself for the chaos that was about to happen. “Let’s go.” I say. Toby busts the door open.  

Spencer’s POV:

I walk in first, only because my dad wouldn’t do anything. “Spencer? What are you doing here?” he asks. I swallow down a lump in my throat. “I should be asking you the same thing Dad.” I say sternly. “You need to leave now before you get hurt.” He says concerned. “Not until you let Ali go and all of you go to jail.” I say now screaming.

“Spence, you don’t understand. I’m doing this to protect you.” He says calmly. “Protect me? From what? My own best friend who has come back from the dead to try and start over!” I shout. He stays silent. His attention stays focused on me while the others pile in.

Aria’s POV:

Once Spencer got her father’s full attention Hanna and I go to Jason and Wren. I go to Jason only because he would never hurt me, he is apparently in love with me. Uck. “Jason, put the gun down.” I say sweetly. His eyes lock on to mine. He is full of anger until he looks at me. He drops the gun unknowingly. I slowly walk over to him. As I get closer I try and kick the gun away from him. But the second I look down at the gun Jason snaps out of it and grabs me by the arms.

“Jason think of what you are doing.” I say terrified. He doesn’t listen. The next thing I know I am thrown across the room. Glass shatters around me. I place a hand on the back of my head and bring back to my face. It’s full of blood. Jason starts walking over to me; gun in his hand. But before he could raise his arm to focus the gun at me Toby comes over and tackles Jason to the ground.

Hanna’s POV:

I walk over to Wren. “Hanna wait before you do anything listen. I am on your side. The only reason I was apart of this is because Jenna had something on me that could send me to prison but she doesn’t anymore and if she tries to tell the police she comes down with me.” He says his eyes full of concern. I sigh. Thank god I don’t have to slap anyone.