Chapter 11

Hey guys! sorry that I left you guys with that cliffhanger but here's Chapter 11 and I know its short but chapter 12 is going to be really long so enjoy!

-Kisses Taylor

Ali’s POV:

I silently let myself cry not wanting to wake Emily. I thought this was over? I thought I dealt with this a year ago! How is this possible? I thought He was dead! I look back at the text:

You think you killed me? Please I will always be around and I will get you back love, Just wait until you precious Emily goes to school one day and she never comes home or you won’t be home when she comes home! See you soon Love. –Wren

I throw my phone across the room causing it to hit the window. The glass shatters and I bring my knees to my chest and hide my face. As the glass hits the floor Emily jumps up out of bed.

Emily’s POV:

The sound of shattering glass jerks me awake. I jump up and see the window broken then I shift my eyes to a crying Ali. “Ali what’s wrong?” I say my voice full of worry. She doesn’t answer and I begin to worry more. “Ali, please talk to me.” I say fighting back the tears wanting to be released from my eyes. She just stays there; her head tucked in he knees crying her eyes out. I pull her into my chest. I lay my chin on the top of her head. “Shh. It’s okay.” I whisper to her stroking her hair trying to calm her. A few minutes later she has stopped crying but stays tucked in my arms.

“Ali, can you tell me what got you so shaken up?” I ask concerned. “S-someone is t-threating to take me or y-you away..” she stutters. I stay silent for a moment. I push her off of me just a bit so I can look her in the eyes.

“Listen to me, no one is taking me away from you, and absolutely no one is taking you away from me. If that ever happens I will always find you, I will not sleep until I find you. I love you so much Ali and no one will ever take you away.” I tell her. A small smile creeps onto her face. She looks down; I pull her chin up with my index finger till she is looking at me again. I lean down and gently kiss her. “I love you so much Em, I don’t know what I would do without you.” She says breaking the kiss and resting her head back on my chest. We eventually get out of bed and head downstairs.  When we get downstairs we see the girls sitting on the couch.

“Hey guys? What are you doing here?” I asked. I didn’t have to ask how they got in because they all have a key to my house. “Did you guys get a text from A?” Aria says shaken up. “No? Why did you guys?” I ask concerned. They all nodded. I look at Ali worried. “What did it say?” I ask sitting next to Spencer. She hands me her phone:

Ennie Meanie Miny Mo who should I chose to take? Watch you backs bitches one of you will be gone soon enough. –A

This made me think back to the text Ali had gotten earlier. I look over at her in concern. She looks horrified. I put the two together and realize Ali or I is next. I swallow the lump in my throat and face the girls. “Don’t worry no one will get us, even if someone does we will always find one another.” I say. I go to look back at Ali. She’s gone! How? I glanced away for a minute! How did the girls not notice? “Ali?” I say. Nothing.

“Ali!” I scream. Then Aria’s phone chime’s, then Spencer’s then Hanna’s then mine. We look at each other in horror. Then at the same time look at our phones.

Sorry for this cliffhanger and I will try to post chapter 12 soon but its going to be a long chapter and a bit hard to write but until then I hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions for this story!

-Kisses Taylor