Chapter 9

Hey guys so i decided to add Ali's POV for this chapter. let me know if I should add Ali's POV more often or not! Enjoy!

-Kisses Taylor

I wait in the waiting room for hours upon hours. Tears fall down my face for a while. After about two hours I finally have drained my eyes from tears. I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down. I eventually fall asleep in the chair. After an hour of sleep then I see a doctor walking towards me. I instantly stand.

“How is she?” I ask. “She is stable but is in a coma, the concussion must have put her back in a coma when she fell asleep, we don’t know how long she will be in a coma but we are doing everything we can.” He tells me. I don’t realize that I have been holding my breath until the doctor asks me if I’m okay.

“C-Can I see her?” I stutter trying to breathe properly again. He nods and I rush past him and into her room. I look at her. Her beautiful tan skin is now pale as a ghost. I would say she’s peacefully sleeping but she’s not. I sit in the chair next to her bed. I hold her hand and lie my head down on the bed and start to sob.

Ali’s POV:

I hear voices all around me but I can’t open my eyes. I try to but they stay shut like cement is holding them shut. Then the voices fade. Suddenly I feel someone grabbing my hand. I may not see who it is but I know its Emily. She starts to cry her eyes out. I want to just wake up and hug her as tight as possible! She makes my head spin every time I see her beautiful face. My heart melts every time we touch. I want to kiss her so badly but I can’t open my eyes or move. What the hell happened to me? All I remember is telling Emily how much I love her and that I will always be hers, then we drifted off to sleep me in her arms then everything went black. Now here I am in total darkness hearing my sweet Emily cry her eyes out. “Ali, my dearest Ali, please wake up, I can’t loose you, not again.” She says between tears and starts to cry harder. She plants a kiss on my lips. I instantly kiss her back!

Emily’s POV:

“Ali, my dearest Ali, please wake up, I can’t loose you, not again.” I say between my sobbing. I lean to her beautiful heart shaped face and kiss her. I go into utter shock. She kisses me back. When I pull away I see her slowly opening her gorgeous ocean blue eyes that make me melt. “Ali!” I shriek. I kiss her again and she kisses me back with a smile. “Thank god your okay.” I say hugging her tightly. “I couldn’t live with myself knowing that I lost you again!” I say tears flowing down my face. She wipes away my tears with her thumb and cups my face in her hand and I look into her ocean blue eyes. “You will never loose me, I promise.” She says and pulls me into another big embrace. The doctor comes into the room and sees she’s awake.

“I just have to make sure everything is okay then you two can go home.” He says. He checks everything out and Ali seems to be fine. “Now you may experience a few headaches and will feel dizzy when you walk but other then that you seem to be okay.” He says. “You two can go home now.” He adds. I nod. Ali stands up and instantly sits back down. I look at her in worry. We have to walk all the way back to my house since I carried her hear. That’s it! I walk over to her and pick her up like a baby. She wraps her arms around my neck.

“What are you doing?” she asks me. “I’m taking you home, I carried you here from my house I will not risk you blacking out again on me when we walk home.” I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek. She rests her head on my shoulder as I walk out of the hospital and take her home. As we get close to my house there are reporters and cops swarming the front of my house.

“Crap.” I say softly. Ali sees the reporters and cops and starts to freak out. “Don’t worry Ali, I am keeping my promise to you, they will not come anywhere near you as long as I am still breathing.” I say sternly. I gently place Ali on her feet and she leans on me. I pull out my phone and call the Aria.

“Hello?”

“Aria, I need your help.”

“With?”

“There are cops and reporters swarming the front of my house and I need to get Ali inside.”

“So what do you need me to do?”

“I need you and the others to stall them while I get Ali inside.”

“Okay, I will call them and we will be right over.”

“Thanks.” And with that I hang up. I pick Ali back up and wait for the girls to come by and stall them. A few minutes later they arrive and the reporters rush to their car. I sprint to the house and safely get Ali inside. Eventually the girls enter. “Hey guys, thank you for that.” I say as the enter the living room. “No problem.” Hanna says. “You should eat something.” Ali says weakly to me. I giggle.

“Ali I’m not the one that needs to eat, you do.” I say. She smiles. I head to the kitchen as Hanna follows. Spencer and Aria sit next Ali and keep her calm and awake. I make some soup and Hanna gets a few bottles of water. When I return and can’t believe my eyes.

I know I'm the worse when it comes to cliffhangers! xD but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know what I should add into this story. Also Leave me some ideas/suggestions for the furture chapters!

-Kisses Taylor